1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Update on Taxidermy.net CROOK, CON ARTIST & THIEF !!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Heath Cline, May 24, 2009.

1. shammy

shammy New Member

Thanks for the warning Heath,

2. JETT

JETT Member

You handle it better then what I would of Heath. I would have drove to the mans house for some answers but the out come would have been Jail for one .When you have a business you have to fulfill what you say you are going to do. If not find someone to do it if your booked up. You did the right thing Heath. Jett

3. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

You know he openly admits; he is DISABLED.

4. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

And? If he is so "disabled" that he can't do the work, HE SHOULDN'T BE ACCEPTING WORK.

5. antlerman

Bob, it was a joke. His name is disabled. Seems to me that is his excuse. Which is NO excuse. Why would you post your name as DISABLED unless you were already looking for an excuse.

6. disabled

disabled Active Member

hey guys thanks for all the positive comments i don't think that using a name disabled means anything but to you guys it must i not trying to make excuses or feel pity but if it ain't your business you would think people would stay out of others business i made some mistakes and take full credit for that so thanks again for the positive remarks i hope you will enjoy life cause i am i don't need to be stressed after all i am DISABLED

7. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    BULLSH&&T !! You used that excuse for over a year with me. You see what I mean when I say that everything that comes out off you mouth is LIES !!

Oh and if your response is your attempt at sarcasm, its about as good as your business techniques !!! LAME !!!!

8. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I say you both tie one leg back & have a 1 legged ass kicking contest!

9. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Boy that's a new one !! ::)

10. disabled

disabled Active Member

well glad you think it is all LIES have a great day john

11. antlerman

Maybe it isn't any of my business, but we've all made mistakes in life. I've made some major ones. Just "man up" dude. Some will give you another chance, others won't. Take it as a lesson learned and move on. It's just your name that begs for attention, sympathy, and an excuse. Might as well call yourself " martyr"

12. disabled

disabled Active Member

i have maned up i did what was right i said sorry but i am not kissing anybodys a$$ i fixed the problem i can't do any more than that i agree it should have been done different you can't fix the past just the future john

13. Brian

Brian Active Member

for what its worth i have had great dealings with john. a class act to me. sorry this had to happen. i hope all works out for you guys!!!!!

14. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

]
    I don't know the guy, BUT I KNOW heath real well.....and things would have to be REAL BAD for him to take this out in the open. I don't think I have heard heath say a bad thing about anyone in the many years I have known him......I can't say that for myself.

15. p57chevy

p57chevy New Member

I really wish I would have come across this thread, too little too late? What can be done? I just got my poor cat back, looks nothing like it was promised horrible job, sent John an email with no reply, was happy to take my money, I want to post pictures to show everyone just how bad it is! where can I go to report him? Any help is soooo appreciated! Thinking of hiring a lawyer as well as reporting him to PA dept of Ag and the Taxidermy Assoc of PA we are heartbroken! Thank you for your time...P Schmid

16. p57chevy

p57chevy New Member

This is what the cat who we had for 19 years now looks like after getting freeze dried at Andi's Taxidermy in Williamsport PA John Andreacci. He was suppossed to be in a sleeping position, curled up, one hole side of his face is smooshed, the jaw is crooked, the eyes are open and full of glue, the ears are wrinkled and his claws are out! Not at all like a serene cat sleeping, its too sad for words, this must be the top ten worst ever in the history of taxidermy

We froze him immediately after he was put down at home by our vet, we cleaned and bathed him and took him personally to the studio, take a look and judge for yourself what kind of person he is let alone a taxidermist! A Hack, a Liar, a Theif! We only paid him so we could get him back thinking he can be fixed, NOPE! Some things like fixing the ears and eyes other taxis said can be done, but he is a mess, real heavy and in parts of his belly, there is air, sounds like a plastic soda bottle, he was filthy, glue all over his fur, stuffing stuck to him, his belly suture exposed, get in touch with me, glad to pass around pics of what NOT to do.

We already called several places across the country and they told us how sorry they were this happened to us and not much can be done! My wife is horrified and heartbroken!

He has not replied back to me and I plan on reporting him. My wife said she is going to post it all over the internet and something like this will go viral in a matter of days. Please help spread the word for other people out there who trust people we should not, it's a bad world with crooked people. Worst part is, we are all hunters and gatherers in life, we RESPECT what is put on earth for us, as a hunter, the deer is killed for meat, the pride, and a good mount if you are lucky and you thank that deer for being there and the earth who gave that deer to you. This showed this man had no respect for the animal entrusted in his care, what a terrible human being...

Attached Files:

17. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I need a confused button........

18. Jason O

Jason O Active Member

Wi
    and a WTF button

19. TIMBUCK

TIMBUCK Active Member

Taxidermists screwing Taxidermists seems to be a ongoing and growing problem. Its really sad. Its pretty bad in Texas also. I just cant wrap my head around this type of behavior. I once heard a fella say

"if I ever lose all of my my morals i will become a taxidermist"

We are not all bad and crooked but there are a bunch that are.
    They bring the industry down. The truth will set you free!!!!!

20. p57chevy

p57chevy New Member

I appreciate the support, so thank you to all for your words of encouragement and personal emails, no reply from John Andreacci From Andy's Taxidermy in Williamsport PA. To not even reply back to me is really something, he knows what he has to do. The pics as you see, there are no words, will post some more so others can be advised, seems like alot of people looked at these pics over 200 views already in the overnight...I will continue to promote and praise good taxi services, you are right, people like this give the industry a terrible name. My wife is going to start working on a big blog about this, we both feel it will be cathartic for us and highlight good taxis who are not only really good people at heart and good artists but also expose the rotten eggs who do give this traditional work a very bad name.