1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

"Guests"

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Atdymoke, Sep 16, 2006.

1. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

I think SOME people will not register NOT because they're trouble makers. But, I believe some folks are a bit leary about giving out their email addy along with some other personal info to anybody.

Oh Btw, Asher your shoe size is 10 and unbeknownst to anybody you have a third nipple under your armpit...LOL!

2. Atdymoke

Atdymoke New Member

Marty how did you know???? Have you been looking at "those" websites on line again, LOL!!!

3. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Asher - I didn't know. It was a bluff. Now EVERYBODY knows about your third nipple - lol!

4. Atdymoke

Atdymoke New Member

Yeah, but where's my FOURTH one? LOL!! :eek:

***** Just so there is no confusion, I do not have a third or fourth nipple, and I wear size 11 1/2 shoes ***** ;D ;D ;D

5. huntingfool

huntingfool Member

Why not register?? It's free and easy to do. I think that a person should register before being allowed to vote on polls, write anything, and "karma" anyone. These things should be a privilage to registered users. JMO
    Bill

6. Atdymoke

Atdymoke New Member

Guests can't vote? Well we could get all of the guests to register and then they could vote!! ;D ;)