1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

wall ped finishing tutorial anyone?

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by machine gun man, May 30, 2009.

1. going to finish the back of a wall pedestal tomorrow. anyone want another tutorial? pics will have to be from my blackberry. sorry. x wife got camera when she left :) lemme know....

2. Furrtiv

Furrtiv New Member

I'm fairly new to all this and haven't tackled anything big yet, but I'm always keen to see new tutorials, so yes please. :)

3. I would like to see it also.

4. joeuhuh

joeuhuh New Member

me as well was looking at a wal ped for one of my hides waiting for it to thaw to make sure has enuf hide for one ut either way would e very enlighntening as none of my vids show a ped or wall ped mount

also of interest if anyone is doig could u show how ped mounts attatch hard to tell from pics of finished ones -- or if anyone knows of a vid or ook that shows some of the avanced forms mounting mechanics id e veryinterested to find which ones are thought to e useful ( lol ihave like 10 dif vid sets and hope ive learned a lil something from each of them my fav were rick carter WT and the dan rhinehart ones )

thanks for offering to do a tutorial lol ive read every one onthe site ack to archives ( cept fish i jsut dont have any interest)

joe

5. the tutorial is complete and posted in the tutorial category. i hope it can be useful to some...