1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Coolest skull you WANT

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by AH7, Jun 14, 2009.

1. AH7

AH7 New Member

We've had the "coolest skull you have" thread going for a while, and it is really fun. Here's another one: WHAT IS THE SKULL THAT YOU DESIRE THE MOST?

I have a long list, of course, but the one that I would give my left arm for is a clouded leopard skull. I've had a chance to get a legal one before (not easy!), but figured it would be better to pay my mortgage for a few months!

Adam

2. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

I would love to have a reproduction Dire Wolf skull... I've seen them on eBay and they are NOT cheap!

3. Sad King Billy

Sad King Billy shoooo....

Umm... Human? : )
    Think of the theatrics...

4. LRB

LRB Member

Australian Salt Water Crocodile !!.......Then a Kodiak Brown Bear ( Only if legal !!).. :)

ML..

5. As an avid tiger lover, I want a tiger skull. From an adult, preferably who died naturally. Preferably of older age. :)

6. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

A narwhale would be neat. Also a siberian tiger or any of the cat's I don't have already. Yeah, and a BIG crocodile as well. :) Maybe a Nile and an Aussie one for comparison.

7. LRB

LRB Member

Yep !!....A Nile Croc is larger than a Aussie Salt Water Croc....both awesome for sure !!.. :eek: :eek:

ML..

8. i would love to have a hyena, and a bull terrier skull. also high on the list is a tassie devil skull, but alas that will never happen

9. Hippo... Or a Narwhal.. But I'd settle for just one of those awesome tusks!

10. what the hell how big do they get in the nile. they get stupidly bigt and now i am going to try and get one.

11. joey P Holmes

joey P Holmes New Member

That hippo skull would be like furniture!

JPH

12. Colonel

Colonel Missouri River Rat

Heck I'm easy, I would like a Gator skull.

13. Bugz 2 Bonz

Bugz 2 Bonz Skull Cleaning / Central Ohio

Check out ebay . they have them with Cites paperwork. Don't know how legit

14. Pye

Pye Too orangy for crows

I would like an Archaeopteryx skull.

15. i want the hogzilla skull

16. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Lots of nice gators on eBay. The one I have came from a 14 footer and was about $200 in perfect condition with all the teeth. It was an eBay purchase.

I almost bit when a large saltwater croc skull was on eBay a while back. It went for $6000.00 ... well out of my price range. Was almost 30 inches long.

17. joey P Holmes

joey P Holmes New Member

I've thought it over all day and I guess If I could have any skull I wanted I would have to have a LEGIT Sasquatch skull!

Dont' think that is something I can get THIS week.

JPH

18. AH7

AH7 New Member

Another one on my desperate-to-have list: an Aye-Aye skull. I'd also like an indri skull and a tarsier too, but the Aye-Aye is one of the weirdest I've ever seen.

Babirusa also. Okay. I have to stop - I'm starting to twitch with the possibilities.

19. The coolest skull I want...There are so many. Id love a big male of this species. Can you guess what it is?? Did the pic load? Other skulls would be a thylacine, orka, a big morletts croc, maybe a nice babarusa with a rich handled patina. I could go on and on... drool...

20. Ahh... the pics won't post. Surprise... not really. I've tried to post pics so many times and spent the time to write up something worth reading then it all gets deleted when they won't post. I've even tried photobucket...... screw technology.
    It was an elephant seal, a juvenile female. Not the best but still very cool. Very ursus like.