1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

This week !!! Post a picture of yourself in your Avatar

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by *, Jun 14, 2009.

1. mk

mk -30 below

IL
    how are you guys able to put pics in your signature ???

2. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I use photobucket. Downsize the pic to Med. and copy and paste the direct link code in my profile settings.

3. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

I think we talked about this in one of the posts that ended up getting zapped, but those of you coming to the NTA in Huntsville, WE HAVE TO GET A GROUP SHOT. I'll work it so that we can get it on the schedule so that everyone will know what time and place to meet. You guys up for that?

4. Sure I'm up to its. ;)

5. AUplantman

AUplantman New Member

Ok, im here,,,,, this is me, first snow here in this part of Alabama in .........maybe 6 yrs? :-\ hahahaha, and it lasted about 2 hrs. :D

6. GC

GC New Member

It's funny this thread started..I just changed my avatar earlier this week to a pic that actually includes me and not just a bird. Well here is a bigger version of it. I may not be as much of a looker as Cole, but I think I have Russ beat....I think ;D. (Sorry Russ, please don't beat my a$$ next time ya see me!)

7. GC

GC New Member

Ok, where is the pic??? Russ did you zap it????????

8. jbnf

jbnf New Member

Well I changed mine. Its a pic of me and my two boys. Taken last week.

Hope its not too bad. :)

9. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Here I am. I wanted to quit school and my dad said I could only if I went into the Army. They signed a waiver & I had to enlist through the Texas National Guard & get a GED with in 12 months (which I did) I arrived in Ft. Leonard Wood the day of my birthday (July 27, 1987) and this pic was taken a few days later on or about August 1st.

Then....
    [​IMG]

2 days ago.......
    [​IMG]

10. How's that? it was the only pic I could find...that was a head shot... ignore the goat...

11. jbnf

jbnf New Member

Dang Michael P you look all dignified and everything. ;D

12. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

Ft Leonard Wood is almost in my neck of the woods!!

13. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

PLT, I can't believe you posted that. Set it on a tee WAITING for someone to take a swing. But not me....not this time at least..............LMAO

14. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

Michael....I hope you don't mind, but I fixed your photo...too nice of a pic!

[​IMG]

15. Never stopped me. Is that picture taken at the Mustang ranch in reno? And if I may ask, how much for the sheep? LOL LOL

16. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

At least he closed his eyes for the goat. LOL What were you doing behind that goat PLT?

17. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

I am always viewable.

18. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

I wil always be there holding my mermaid.

19. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

I have been in my avitar, but here's one thats closer up! Just let know if I need to back up again!!

20. Fixed that... Much better pic anyway...