1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

first deer

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Hogger, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Hogger

Hogger "The Gipper"

Perfect! Kinda suck though, cause now you gotta try and beat that mount on your next one. That could be tough. That's the nice thing about starting off making mediocre or ugly mounts at first. You can beat them on your next try... LOL!

2. Ok Hogger, how about: "your deer sucked, it was all wrong, and you have a long rocky road ahead of you boy. So much room for improvement, you won't be able to live that long." Feel better now? ;D

But aside from the joking, be happy that your first deer turned out that great. Evidently you have talent and you should be able to take this quite far. Who knows, maybe in a few years down the road you'll be the next world champion deer taxidermist. I'll be rootin for ya. :)

3. Hogger

Hogger "The Gipper"

Sorry super pig. I messed up in trying to figure this new set up. I meant to reply to the "first deer" pos sent earlier by someone else. Somehow I sent this as a seperate post. my first deer was a good number of years ago.