1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Henry Inchumuk 88th birthday

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by boxerpet, Jun 16, 2009.

1. boxerpet

boxerpet Harry Paulson-grateful

A true icon in our industry wiill celebrate his 90th birthday on June 22. Please wish Henry Wichers Inchemuk a happy birthday. If you would like to drop him a card, his address is:

Henry Wichers Inchumuk
    327 S. River Street
    Hot Springs, SD 57747.

It has been my pleasure to have worked with him and truly know of his many taxidermy talents and contributions to our industry.

Harry Paulson

After some fact checking, I discovered that Henry Wichers Inchumuk was born on June 22, 1921, which makes Monday his 88th birthday, not his 90th. But still a great cause for celebration! -Ken Edwards

2. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention Harry. 90 years young! What a celebration of life itself not to mention the numerous contributions 'Inchumuk' has made for our industry and profession.

JJ

3. HATS HORNS and CONFETTI!!! Happy Birthday Mr. Inchemuk !!! ;D ;D

Card is in the mail!!!

4. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    What can I say about this man that hasn't already been said in the video tribute made about him. Cheryl and I had the honor and pleasure to visit with Henry and Melody back a few years ago, when they still lived in Prescot, Arizona. They made us feel like we were family!

Happy Birthday to you Henry. May The Creator shine happiness on you for many more birthdays!

John.

5. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Henry, thank you for what you did for me all those years ago...and for what you continue to be to our industry! Happy Birthday in advance.

6. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Everyone here in Arizona MISS YOU at our shows.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

:)

Kerby...

7. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

Henry you are the con-sumate Taxidermist your knowledge and skills can only be hoped for by the rest of us. I am proud to know you and call you my friend. Happy Birthday and many more.
    Best wishes
    Tony Finazzo

8. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

Happy Birthday, Henry!

9. Missouri Creek Studio

Missouri Creek Studio Black buck Walnut pedestal

I was honored and humbled to have Henry critique a Wt mount for me during one of the early world shows. An icon in our industry that is unknown to many of the younger taxidermists. Happy Birthday.

10. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Happy Birthday Henry. An amazing professional! Best Wishes. Dan

Ken the front page is fantastic!

[​IMG]

11. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Henry, you are one of my heroes!

12. [​IMG]

Inchumuk and Melody in their beautiful home, built in the boulders of Prescott, Arizona, many years before they moved out of state.

Happy Birthday, Inchie! You know the girls, Chris and myself love you like family.

13. Happy Birthday!

14. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Happy Birthday Henry
    This industry and myself would like you to stay around another 90, and do what you've done with your first 90, for the benefit all of us.
    Thank you.

15. Happy birthday, Henry!!!

16. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Happy Birthday Henry! Your life is full and the gifts you have shared have made my life and others full as well!

God Bless and here's to many more full years of happy memories!

Rick Krane

17. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

Happy Birthday Henry! God Bless!

18. gtout

gtout Member

We in Arizona have a special fondness for Henry. Appreciate all he did for our association.
    My husband, Dan Tout, is extremely proud that Henry was judge at the show where he received his 1st WASCO. He is thrilled about the second WASCO he just received in AZ, but having Henry hand him that 1st one was AWESOME!
    Happy Birthday, Henry, and many more!

19. James Marsico

James Marsico Well-Known Member

Henry really helped me out many years ago and he and his wife spent a week at our home visiting and hunting antelope. He is awesome! Happy Birthday .

20. Monte

Monte Missouri fur-Limited hair-tanning

Happy birthday Henry.
    Best wishes, From Monte and Nancy Sink