1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

15% Off SALE!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by psycho, Jul 1, 2009.

1. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Jim Allred is having a 15% off sale from July 1st to July 31st if you all need anything. I just got my card today! Later, Dan

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Thanks AD BOY!

Who TF you think you are....Billy Mays reincarnated?!

3. mk

mk -30 below

IL
    LMAO

4. psycho

Your Welcome Mike! Thats funny right there! LOL Dan

5. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

LMAO

6. michael p.

Actually with your personality you oughta try that!! You'd probably do pretty damn good! :)

7. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Psycho Dan here for OZI-CLEAN.........and SHAMWOW............and Coombs Supply comp...........

8. michael p.

ROTFLMAO!

9. psycho

Funny thing you say I might be good at stuff like that Mike. Russ will get a treat and get to see me in action in February. I put on a show every year here in Illinois either at John Logan College or at the St. Louis Deer Classic, sometimes I do both of them. LOL I have had companies approach me and ask me to try their products out and if I liked them, they want me to talk about them to the masses of people at these shows. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. It doesn't pay well but I get a ton of free stuff. As a matter of fact I bet you hear of something on here in a few weeks that I have tried out. Don't know if it will be a good thing or not but you can bet it will be the truth about how I feel about it. It is so easy to talk about products you like and sell them to others. I just had a lady buy a $700 electronic game call from one of the companies that I talk about all the time. Any way the show this February the only thing anyone in the booth will do next to me is smile and take money. Last year I raised $3000 in three days and that was OK. This year I hope to do at least $4500+. Later, Dan