1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Alright, it's down to the nut cuttin'...........

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, Jul 4, 2009.

1. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

I won't be there! I am still working on a Missouri show piece or 3. :p

2. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

i hate that i am missing this one, there are a ton of people i would love to meet, and attend a certain seminar, but its not in the cards for me. When i decided i couldnt afford to travel this time my wife took a 2 week job for a college that is paying her very nicely, so i am at home in the shop with the kids for the week ;D you all enjoy yourselves and dont get into to much trouble.

3. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

I'll be.............

I'll be there NEXT YEAR as I am leaving for Vegas tomorrow for a week of Texas Hold 'Em.

Next year - NTA Nationals

:)

Kerby...

4. I be there thursday AM. Save me the king sized cot perry, near the air conditioner. I,m staying at the hotel, but will be the grill king if needed. Hows about a little taxi-net volley ball game?

5. rj9289

rj9289 Buck the system, be an individual, be who you are.

Taxinet vollyball? I'm game.

6. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

gay scene from top gun... please leave your shirts on ;)

7. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Somebody bring a net and ball, I don't have either. :'( I wonder if you can rent them? ???

8. Russ of V.O.W.T

if you have an "academy" sports in your area you can get one cheap. That place is awesome to shop at LOL

9. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

We don't have an Academy, but they are building one in Decatur 30 miles up the road. :-\

I'd rather have one that will hold 4 or 5 people up after getting tangled in the net. ::) :D

10. bailey, we will leave our shitrs on if you will LOL

11. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

um DEAL

12. Perry, how the hell are you gonna get tangled in the net unless we pick you up and install you in it? maybe we need some 12" garden fence for a net so you can spike it LOl

13. Thank Perry, I wont be their either. I'm still in the bush up north! I hope you all have fun! ;D

14. mrdux

mrdux Member

I'll be there Wed. My brother and his wife live 15 minutes from the show so I'll be my usual stick-in-the-mud and be at the seminars, trade show, comp viewing and back to bros house. Can't beat free accommodations!

I do owe a certain World's Champion fish head a beer or 3.

RDA, I can sympathize with the waiting on customer $$. If it wasn't for free room and board, I probably would have had to eat my registration $$ and two fish mounts. I'm getting sick of "the check will be in the mail today".

15. volley ball sounds like fun. we can pick up a whole back yard game pack at walley world for like $15-20
    I'll check up here at mine before I leave! ;D

16. psycho

Next year I hear that the NTA is going to be in Springfiled Illinois. If thats true I'll be there for sure! LOL Dan

17. Russ of V.O.W.T

i might come stay with you dan for that one LOL its closer to home ;D

18. Trails End Taxidermy

Trails End Taxidermy YOU GOTTA LUV IT !!!!

Hell we will all stay at Dan's next year if that's the case!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;)

19. psycho

LOL I know Cole told me had 1st dibs! LOL Your all welcome though. I drive back an forth every day you know like I did for the World show! LOL Dan

20. Russ of V.O.W.T

well, Cole can take 2nd fiddle to lil ole me ;D