1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NTA Election

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by AndyO, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Are the results out yet?

2. Kim Owens

Kim Owens Are we there yet?

Not until tomorrow night.

3. Thanks Kim

4. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Well is it time yet? ???

5. RDA

RDA Active Member

see : dear geroge post.....

6. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Thanks RDA just found it. Later, Dan

7. O.K., I read the Dear George post. Still dont know who the elected officials are.

8. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

Andy didn't you vote????

9. Nope, let my membership expire last year. Perhaps I'll jump back on the wagon when I find out if I can trust the "new" leaders of the organization.

You know the results?

10. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

Honorable Joel Edwards will be the next President.

11. Old Fart

Old Fart Active Member

I knew the results before they mailed out the ballots. Everybody did, didn't you read the post about the election back in the Spring?

12. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

you mean he is a judge as well. Last time i checked it was just "Joel Edwards".

13. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

Pendegraft your excessive snide gutter sarcasm isn't funny and is getting old.

Joel Edwards is an HONORABLE person and NOW the honorable President of the NTA was my point.

14. Russ of V.O.W.T

Joe, its a good thing you cant read TONE then on here, because there was not snide "gutter sarcasm" in that, you personally know the man to be then ??? or is it "heresay" you chose to beleive? i was asking and making a serioius statement.

15. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Russ, be careful what you say, the "honourable" zappers might get you.

Sorry Joe, I don't know Joel personally, but just because someone has the position of president of an organization does not make him honourable.

I've heard all the stick about the NTA, you won't read it on here because "a" moderator will zap it before it gets going. Perhaps you should listen when someone like Tony Finazzo speaks, hes been around the NTA longer than you have been and has seen ALOT of garbage!

16. Russ of V.O.W.T

good post ted, thank you, for putting that out there, shame it will probably get zapped to.

17. That's probably the gayest thing I've heard all day.

18. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

LMAO Andy, now this is gonna get zapped for sure.... ;D

19. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Enough already on the zapping.

20. Bill I had to go away this weekend, now that all the ZAPPING has taken place, I missed it all. Just feel free to send the ZAPPED post to me so I can get caught up. I will see if I can get the bear picture cd to you soon. rw