1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

To all My Michigan Friends..........

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, Jul 12, 2009.

1. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

In honor of my friends from Michigan that couldn't make the trip, I wore a shirt they sent to make their presence known. Yeah guys, I got a lot of comments about the shirt. Thanks Randal, Terry, Mike, Charlie and yes even you Joe :D for the autographs on the back! :D I consider you all my friends and look forward to seeing y'all again soon. As for the couple Michiganders that were there, I especially want to shout out to Paul and Brenda! You guys are great to say the least! Congrats Paul on the awards for your fish! Brenda, I'm sorry I offended your little dog by asking about it's "other" eye. :-[ LOL

[​IMG]
    Miranda, Dave Houser (East Coast Waterfowl) and Yeager

[​IMG]

2. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

well, at least you got one perry LOL I see houser is wearing the "great" apparel that we all should own, i know i have mine. ;D GO BUCS ;)

3. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Have you still got company Perry? Better watch those Texans...one in particular may fertilize your lawn!!!

4. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

No Joey everyone is gone. :'( MP suppose to stop by and bring my ladder and pick "Brushy's" equipment he left in my shop. :eek:

5. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Glad you liked it. Now we will look forward to you coming to our show in March. You can bring one of those scaley things you work on. We don't get many of those. Hey, maybe you could give a seminar on mounting one!

6. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Damn, I was AT the Mich show and I never got one of those sweet shirts. I guess its all in who you know! At least I got to play around with the bear though...

7. Yeager I had a blast talking w/ you and D at the show......you guys made it alot of fun.....im glad I got to see so many of the black list gang...LOL

8. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

"black" list? :eek: Shine a little light on me sweetheart! :D :D

9. Perry, where are the top secret dance pole pics?

10. Brenda, we had a great time also. Can't wait til next time.

11. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Somewhere between New Orleans and La Grange, TX I would guess. ;)

12. D your family is great....we had so much fun....
    I couldn't figure out why there was no barrier around the mounts like pipe and drape, rope or something to protect the mounts from people touching them... I saw things that made my blood boil.....kids playing with grass on a mount, a guy feeling the back of anothers mount.
    out in the open I expect for a parking lot show not at the NTA....I think some one dropped the ball....JMO
    it was great to see you.....
    Yeager my little dog only has one eye but his ears are good......thats how I knew about the black list...LOL it was funny till he said my name....
    you have a really nice family too by the way....

13. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

Shoot Bill, I don't even have one.