1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The "real" George Roof. Only a bully on line.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, Jul 12, 2009.

1. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

To you all that think George Roof is a grumpy old bastard of a man then you have never met him. George was as fun to be around as anyone there! He even bought a round of drinks for the house, then picked up a rock and smashed it through a window and even ran around the center with these antlers on his head! ::) :D :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

ROTFLMAO!

3. mrdux

mrdux Member

George was the first person I saw when I stepped off the elevator Wed afternoon. He welcomed me like a long, lost friend. I just wish I could have spent more time watching the FB deer seminar but I had to concentrate on the seminars that would help me the MOST in my business. They did do some really nice work on that deer even with michaelp being involved.

Miranda, you have to be a saint!

4. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

My first thoughts too. Rock and weed for everyone. Maybe thats the round he bought.

5. RATTRAP

RATTRAP Don't laugh, deer think my head is an acorn!

Looks like George might have hurt something picking up that rock!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z247/pyeager1/096.jpg

6. This was the first time I actually talked to george in more than a passing on the strteeet situation, and you are all right. george was charming, funny, and showed he is also a good taxi. Best seminar i have been to! Nice going to george, Dennis, and Mikey!!!

7. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Hey Tommy, wasn't this you at the "best" seminar? You must of had your best dreams there. :D :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. That is because I WAS KEPT OUT TILL 2;00 AM AGAINST MY WILL THE NIGHT BEFORE loL

9. Make sure ron and Anna, see the t-shirt!! It was a proud moment!!! LOL

10. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

omg whatever lol

11. George is definately a sweetheart! ;D

12. George and his wife are a couple of the finest people i know. Once when Paul and I were traveling we stopped to see them, George opened the door with a big smile, we stayed and had lunch and I have never forgot their kindness.

13. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

You always get emotional over a free meal

14. I always say if you want me visit all you have to say is that their will be food and I'm on the way....LOL

Paul wont ever have to worry about me being anorexic........

shy away from a fork....never

15. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I didn't know dsbragg sat in the back of Tom in the seminar ???

16. LMAO! Only thing missing is the rack, and the mantoe. :D :p So you know it wasn't me. :)