1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

"*" is a man among men. THANK YOU DENNIS!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by George, Jul 13, 2009.

1. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Brushy, your a great kid, you will go places in your life. ;D ;D
    You were a great help to me and I cannot thank you enough for being there for ME!
    Your friend
    DENNIS

2. Ahh no Problem Dennis I'll do it again anytime!! Hey I think your gonna see those eyes again at the next world show!!! ;D

3. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

I told Trashfish he was a man........... He just has long hair! Trashfish and RW better pay up.

4. *

RW was just at my house last week.. ;D
    Next time I see him I'll make him pay ;D ;D

5. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I want to bring Dennis in for a whole week. Cost 3500.00 Mount Lion's Tigers and Bears. Stay at my house and get the education of a lifetime. Anybody game??? What's a * education worth to ya??

6. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Are ya nuts Tim,,,I'll start saving money ;D

7. *

I'll make you what you pay me easily, in work we get done.
    It really costs you nothing to have me there. ;D
    I'll be in North Carolina Aug 15th to the 20th at Marty Dupertuis shop
    ;D ;D

8. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

PRODUCT DISCLAIMER
    If you invite Dennis to visit your shop, you should be well aware ahead of time that sitting on your ass is NOT AN OPTION. This is a man who completely resectioned, rebuilt and altered a 200 pound deer form into a 325 pound deer form and got the deer completely mounted in just over 12 total hours. Do not wish for things you aren't prepared to handle.

9. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Not afraid of work here George. This would be an opportunity of a lifetime. Tim, if your serious
    about having folks come down, just let me know date and location. I'll list one of my kidneys
    for sale on craigs list right now :D What else dont i need anymore ;D

10. antlerman

Oh George, * and I have been talking about this for months. All good here I assure you. However, I'm sure most people's shops aren't suitable, thats why here at my shop might be a good choice. I got room and equipment. So, if a date and enuf people want to do this, Let's getter done. Skins are at least another 30 days out yet, so we've got time to plan. However, I do agree with your post. If you're not set up for this, you wouldn't be able to make it work. Serious people who are interested let me know. Dennis and I will work out the details.

11. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

You have to admit it's rather funny. You could have come to the NTA convention and got it all for free. LMAO

12. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

;D

13. antlerman

I KNOW DAMN IT!!! However, I've got a few peices I want his help on myself. Grizzly, Tiger, and Lions. How HIGH do you think he can stack em?? LOL