1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Whitetail Workshop schedule update

Discussion in 'Training' started by Bill Yox, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Sorry guys, Im now officially booked through this season on my 3 and 5 day classes. I appreciate the folks who signed up as well as the ones who have even sent deposits already for NEXT season. Thank you!

I do have dates available for my ONE DAY workshop as well as my LIVE DEER study. Call for details.

Thanks again!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

An da Big Bad Wolf sez, "What purdy pink ears you have!".

3. crittercraft

crittercraft A venti caffe' mocha vodka valium latte to go plz

GA
    I just got back from 3 amazing days in Bill's studio, and all I can say is WOW! It was a fantastic experience. I learned so much more than I ever expected. (Playing photographer with those gorgeous deer was a nice bonus too. ;) ) Definitely worth the trip and then some. Thanks again for taking so much time with me Bill, I sincerely hope we can do it again sometime.

4. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Thanks for the nice words. The deer here are still talking about you. Oh and hey, what happened to the "fanny rock" I showed you??? Lol, just the time in the deer pens in between rain storms was fun! Ill send you the zebra pics soon!