1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Personal Private ONE ON ONE Training ( N.E. ) N. Y.

Discussion in 'Training' started by Larry Vielhauer, Jan 25, 2007.

1.   ANYONE  in  need  of    Taxidermy  INstruction  (    fin,  fur  or  feather  )  get  in touch    ! 

I  WILL  set  up  a  course  to MEET  your needs  in  contents  &  price .  Flexable  dates,  hours    &  ALL  PRIVATE  ONE  student  at  a  TIME  !

PLenty of  references  ,  pics  etc.  SEND  a  PHONE  # & I WILL  CALL YOU    YOU set  the dates  ...........pics of 2008 students are available ............

2. Dan Guasp

Dan Guasp Guest

Hi, I'm interested in learning how to mount game heads. I have worked with a local taxidermist but I do need some refreshers. Where are you located? I have two deer, one elk and one antelope to mount right now.

My phone number is 518-470-2743 cell 518-295-6112 home

Thank you
    Dan Guasp

4. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Dan, I recall you contacting me on this, you know, Larry is right up in your neck of the woods, and he teaches all phases while I just do advanced whitetails. Why dont you get in touch with Larry and see what he can offer you? This might be a great match all things considered!

5. Larry as soon as i finish high school i will be there .. or when ever gas goes down ... which everone comes first ..;D

6. Openings for late July yet

7. walker

walker New Member

Larry's a great guy and I would recommend his school for everyone, beginners and experienced taxidermist. It never hurts to get a refresher course every now and then.

8. I just finished up my first lesson with Larry. Anyone interested in learning this art, will learn a lot from him. I had a great experience and will be going back several times. Larry is a top notch person and teacher. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call - 518-470-2743

Dan

9. [​IMG] Recent student 600 hours sept. Oct. 2008

10. [​IMG] Michigan student 2008 770 hours 17 mounts

11. [​IMG] Traven Rowe 2005 170 hours & a LOT of FUN , Ask him ...................

12. [​IMG]..........2008 student Brian Folino Mass. 770 hours

13. [​IMG]..Airbrushing lessons..Atention to Details .............the Paint has to be Right !

14. Private training , Pays off, more pics & info on courses, one to two student classes , Get the ATTENTION ...........YOU need ..................... references available .........................flexable dates, unlimited hours, & days ......planned to fit YOUR lifestyle......

Mixed courses ( fish & mammals ) or just birds , just Gameheads etc. , any course to fit YOU . Everything incl. one price with rooming on location ....................Certificate given,....( www.larrystaxidermy.com )

15. Learn from an instructor ( Larry Vielhauer ) N.Y. with over 40 yrs. experience !.......more students pics ..........
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Hi, everyone ..........Here are some more pics of Past students INcluding some of OUR HONOR student ........ now in Maine ( he came from Calif. originally & moved to Wi. for a few years ) & is doing well in Taxidermy ! He 7 his wofe have Home schooled their children also, not an easy task .

Keep in mind , it WILL take some years of practice & getting known ( a reputation ) before you will make a living at this trade , likely . It is VERY important to know & realize this, that Taxidermy is an OK occupation, but keep that job & do this as an Extra income ( part time occupation ) til YOU FEEL YOU can do it !
    Following will be a bunch of pics as I just ( finally figured out HOW to post some ! )

[​IMG] this is Jeff Venable of Maine with his family ( recent pic )

[​IMG]
    this Jeff a few years back when HE Graduated with us

[​IMG]
    Jeff mounting his first Salmon

[​IMG]
    Jeff Airbrushing his Salmon

17. ok, HERE are more pics of Jeff & his work NOW, He must have Learned something from me, lol ?

..[​IMG]

this Jeff in his Maine studio nowdays ................

[​IMG]

Jeff's Award Winning Coyote Pedistol .congrats to HIM !

[​IMG]

Great work Jeff, on the Beautiful Bobcat , clean & natural pose

[​IMG]

Jeff with a wonderful mount of a Pine Martin

[​IMG]

Beautiful Depth of color Jeff , You are getting GOOD !

[​IMG]

nice patterning on the Pike to ...............Keep it up , Hope your making some $$$$

18. Here are Some picks of Other Students who have Trained with me :

Teens Disabled Vets Ladies Duo students Ones from FAR AWAY

some quite close by . in New york

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Very Talented BOYS ....................................getting a Jump start into Taxidermy

[​IMG]

Disabled Vet, N.Y.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ladies in Taxidermy ( they make GOOD Taxidermists ) paying attention to details !

[​IMG]

A Duo training togeather .....................

[​IMG]

These two came here all the way from Europe ( Sweden & Norway ) & even got ON T.V. News !

[​IMG]

19. [​IMG]
    B.C. Canada Student Imigrated to Canada - Montreal ) Que. then to B.C.

[​IMG]
    Newfoundland Canada student ..............

[​IMG]
    Texas Student Bill Reithal

[​IMG]

Bob Stevens N.Y. Gameheads

[​IMG]

Brad N.Y. Birds course