1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I am offer whitetail finishing courses(pics included) and full wt courses

Discussion in 'Training' started by Matt, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Matt

Matt New Member

I have had alot of interest from guys and gals on finishing whitetails. I will only be offering so many spots due to my workload. These will take place at my studio on a Saturday or Sunday, whichever works out for you. I will even do a weekday if that works best for you. You will be learning the techniques I use to finish my whitetails and we will do this in stages for the day. If you are interested, please e-mail me or pm me to discuss the details. I also offer full wt courses that are one on one and I will be mouting a wt right along side of you. This is an opportunity for you to really step up you game in your commercial work. Pm or e-mail me for the details and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Attached Files:

2. Re: For the first time I am offering whitetail finishing courses(pics included)

sent e-mail

3. Matt

Matt New Member

Re: For the first time I am offering whitetail finishing courses(pics included)

All e-mails returned, thank you.

4. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Good luck with this Matt, your finish work is always very good, I am sure a few folks are going to get some great pointers.

5. Matt

Matt New Member

All e-mails and pms returned, and thank you Marty for the kind words.

6. Matt

Matt New Member

I still have a few more spots left for the year, all e-mails and pm's return and thank you for the interest. I do offer full whitetail courses as well, pm or e-mail if you are interested and take care.

7. Matt

Matt New Member

Emails and pms returned, thank you and take care.

8. Matt

Matt New Member

Still have a few openings left, e-mail or pm me if you are interested in booking a day in my studio. Thank you and take care.

9. Mason

Mason Active Member

Hey Matt,

What are you charging for your finishing classes. I sure would love to further our skills other then videos.
    Not sure if we'd ever be able to break away and do it. But would be nice!

Thanks, Ron

10. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio

Hey Ron,
    I just took Matt's finishing class yesterday, Saturday. All I can say is Matt runs a first class operation. We spent almost 10 hrs going step by step over the entire finishing process. We went from a head off the drying rack to hanging it in the showroom. There was nothing that we didn't cover, and he was gracious enough to anwser alot of questions I had about the mounting process also. Matt's wife provided a terrific lunch and was more than happy to give me some pointers on taking photos of heads and how she sets backdrops and lighting. Her photography makes Matt's great work look even better! Check out some of her work here www.melaniedefazio.com
    Thanks Matt and Melanie for a fun day in the shop!
    Steve

11. Matt

Matt New Member

Thank you for the kind words Steve, and it was a pleasure having you in the shop for the day. You let me know if you have any questions in the future and take care. I will get some pics up of our day here real soon. Ron, I will pm you and let you know about the pricing for the one day finishing course.

12. Matt

Matt New Member

All pms and e-mails returned, I have a few more spots open for the winter months as well. Thank you and take care.

13. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Matt, where are you located and pricing if possible.

Thanks,
    Joe

14. Matt

Matt New Member

Pm sent Joe, thank you. All pms and e-mails returned, dates are getting booked. If anyone is interested, I am extending this class for awhile. I have guys waiting until Spring so there will be dates for who ever is interested. Just e-mail or pm me if you are interested and take care.

15. Matt

Matt New Member

Still offering this course as it has been very helpful to alot of guys. All pms and emails returned and I will be doing this course right up through the spring time.

16. rayray38821

rayray38821 New Member

I was looking for this the other day a guy was looking for some training close to you.

17. Re: For the first time I am offering whitetail finishing courses(pics included)

metalcraz@yahoo.com please email me lacation and pricing very interested and excited

18. Matt

Matt New Member

E-mail sent, thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you soon.

19. Matt

Matt New Member

All e-mails and pms have been returned. I honestly didn't know there would be this much interest, but I have more openings left in the winter months here as well as spring. This a good opportunity for anyone wanting to fine tune their finishing skills. Thank you for all the response and if anyone is still interested, just e-mail or pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Take care.

20. fougair

fougair New Member

Matt i wish i could attend but my day job prevents me flexability ,maybe you could have it videoed ,i would pay anything to have it on dvd you have great skills and high quality work! :)