1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I am offer whitetail finishing courses(pics included) and full wt courses

Discussion in 'Training' started by Matt, Jul 21, 2009.

1. pacman

pacman New Member

Re: For the first time I am offering whitetail finishing courses(pics included)

hI Matt please e mail me with more info at [email protected] Thank you

2. Matt

Matt Active Member

E-mails returned, thank you.

3. Big Tine

Big Tine have a great day

Matt is this a one day finishing course and how much call me 1-513-502-7005

4. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Matt,

You are a joke. From what I can see on here, you wouldn't know the first thing about finishing anything.

Maybe I need you to come to Iowa and spend a day in my basement showing me how you do it!!!!LOLOLOLOLOL

You do a mean deerhead. Hope your business is good!!

Had to mess with you.

Jimmy

5. Matt

Matt Active Member

Big Tine, I sent you a pm with the info, thank you. Thanks Jimmy, I appreciate the kind words.

6. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Anytime. You deserve it.

Your shit rocks.

I would love to have your skills!!!

7. bchouser

bchouser Life is good on top!

NC

I really enjoyed your training class Matt. I learned more than I thought possible in a day. I have had a couple of full training classes in the past and finishing was always the weak part of the class. We spent 9 hours covering finishing techniques and Matt also answered any questions I had on other parts of the mounting process. Finsihing my own deer in class with him there to let me know what I was doing wrong helped a lot. Trust me, Matt is a talented guy and runs a first class operation. Anyone wanting to take their finishing work to the next level can learn a lot from him. Thanks again for the class and thank your wife for the great meal. Chad

8. hunthard

hunthard Member

sent you a pm about the class

9. Matt

Matt Active Member

E-mails and pms returned, thank you. Chad, it was a pleasure to have you in the studio for the day. I am glad to hear you took something home from the course, and my wife was glad you liked the meal!(LOL) You yourself have some real talent and I hope you can take it to the next level. Stay in touch and take care.

10. plottman-2008

plottman-2008 New Member

Worked with Matt 2 weeks ago it is a 11 hour ride from were I live but it sure was worth all the time and money spent. You will be amazed how much you can learn in one day it is truly a hands on class if any one has any ? you can feel free to ask me. BY the way Matt found you a huge cape will get in the mail next Monday

11. Matt

Matt Active Member

Troy you are the man! I will be looking forward to seeing that cape, I really appreciate it. It was a pleasure having you in the studio, and I am glad it was worth the long drive. If you have any questions, just e-mail me or pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. When you are ready for the full course, just let me know. Take care and thank you again.

12. Matt

Matt Active Member

All pms and e-mails returned, thank you and look forward to hearing from you guys soon. Booking spring dates now, but still have alot of winter spots open, thanks guys and gals and take care.

13. Matt

Matt Active Member

All e-mails and pms returned. Spring times are filling up, e-mail or pm me if you are interested in booking a date. Thank you and take care.

14. Matt

Matt Active Member

Well, it's warming up and dates are filling up. All e-mails and pms returned, still have plenty of dates open. Thank you and take care.

15. Re: For the first time I am offering whitetail finishing courses(pics included)

Matt,

Live in SW oregon, where are you and prices?

16. Matt

Matt Active Member

Pm sent passthru, thank you.

17. det81

det81 Member

Hey Matt, I was just wondering what your classes consist of and maybe some dates and prices if you still some avalible.

Im going to rehydrate that cape you sold me tomorrow, I finally have time to get started on it...thanks again

Dave

18. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thanks Dave, I just sent you a pm on the details. Let me know if that will work for you and take care.

19. Matt

Matt Active Member

Due to the demand of my finishing course, I will be offering this course all year long. Those that are still interested just e-mail or pm me and I will get back to you on the details. Thank you and take care.

20. Re: For the first time I am offering whitetail finishing courses(pics included)

Just wondering if you ever thought of doing a video would be very interested I am a long ways away your work looks amazing. Best wishes Thanks