1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I am offer whitetail finishing courses(pics included) and full wt courses

Discussion in 'Training' started by Matt, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Matt

Matt Active Member

Re: For the first time I am offering whitetail finishing courses(pics included)

Hi Scott, I sent you a pm with the details. Look foward to hearing from you and take care.

2. Matt

Matt Active Member

All e-mails and pms have been returned, thank you for the interest and I look forward to meeting alot of you guys. Still have plenty of openings through the winter months. Take care.

3. cwt

cwt Active Member

Matt could you PM the info on your course
    Thanks

4. Matt

Matt Active Member

Cwt, I appologize if I did not get the info to you. Guys usually e-mail or pm me as I don't check this post regularly. I will send you the info now if you are still interested. Take care.

5. Matt

Matt Active Member

All pms and e-mails returned, if I missed you please just pm me again. Looking forward to seeing you guys that have booked a day. Thank you and take care.

6. buckeyeoutfiter

buckeyeoutfiter New Member

hi matt, wow nice work where r u located and price...im very interest thanks for ur time

7. Matt

Matt Active Member

Hi Andy, I just sent you a pm with all the info. Let me know if you have any other questions and hope to hear from you soon.

8. Matt

Matt Active Member

Winter is gearing up to be a good one. Still have some winter spots open as well as Spring. All e-mails and pms have been returned as of today. Just e-mail or pm me if you are interested in sharpening your finishing skills on your wts. Thank you and take care.

9. Yngsparrow

Yngsparrow New Member

Matt,

I am interested in the finishing class. When, where and how much is it? Thanks for your time.

P.S. Wow you do some really nice stuff.

10. mohuntenfool

mohuntenfool New Member

Matt I would be interested in youre finishing class as well as DVD can you send me info on prices and location please. [email protected]

11. Matt

Matt Active Member

Pm's sent guys, let me know if you have any other questions and take care.

12. Matt

Matt Active Member

Spring is almost here and I still have plenty of openings if you are readly to sharpen your skills for the wts you are working on now, and the next season. It won't be long and it will be here again! Pm or e-mail me, and we can get something set up for you. Thank you and take care.

13. Matt

Matt Active Member

Pms and e-mails returned, thank you. Let me know if you are interested in booking a date. Take care.

14. winsider

winsider New Member

pm sent

15. Matt

Matt Active Member

All pms and e-mails returned. Thanks guys and let me know if you are interested in setting something up.

16. Matt

Matt Active Member

Spring is here and shaping up to be a busy one class wise. Shoot me an e-mail or pm me if you are interested in setting some thing up. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys that are booked and ready. Thank you and take care.

17. smallfish

smallfish New Member

wow...beautiful !

18. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thanks smallfish. Remember guys and gals, deer season it only 5 months or less away! If you are interested, just pm or e-mail me for the details. I am also doing some custom tailored classes for areas guys are struggling with such as eye sets, clay work on ear butts, and everything else involving wts.

19. Matt

Matt Active Member

All e-mail and pms returned, thank you. If anyone else is interested in booking soon, just pm or e-mail me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

20. WFT

WFT New Member

Matt just wondering is that oil paint on the eyes or are you airbrushing...either way very natural...very nice quality