1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I am offer whitetail finishing courses(pics included) and full wt courses

Discussion in 'Training' started by Matt, Jul 21, 2009.

1. RDA

RDA Active Member

Re: For the first time I am offering whitetail finishing courses(pics included)

Good job Matt!

2. RDA

RDA Active Member

BUMP

3. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I look forward to seeing Matt's work on here. He definitely knows what he's doing and he's a great guy ta boot.

4. Matt

Matt Active Member

WFT I use an airbrush, but there are some that have the oils mastered. Thanks for the comments guys. If you are interested in a day with me finishing a wt, just pm or e-mail me and I will get you the details. I am booking courses all year long now.

5. RDA

RDA Active Member

lookin goood Matt..

6. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thanks guys for all the kind words. Season is drawing closer and I am still booking days for guys and gals. Don't wait until the last minute, I still have plenty of openings before season gets here. Pm or e-mail me for the details and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Remember, I do custom tailored courses to for trouble areas on eye sets, clay work on ear butts, and everything to do with wts!

7. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

His course will definitely improve your deer head finishing. A great guy to deal with and is a very kind person. You can't go wrong studing under him.

8. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thank for you for the kind words Joe! Hope you are doing well.

9. Matt

Matt Active Member

Season is getting closer here and I still have plenty of openings for guys and gals. If you are interested in booking a day with me, just pm me or e-mail me and I will get you the details. Hope everyone has a busy season!

10. Re: For the first time I am offering whitetail finishing courses(pics included)

Matt where are you located

11. Matt

Matt Active Member

Pm sent Moonshine, thank you.

12. jake

jake Member

[email protected] location?? cost? times?

13. Matt

Matt Active Member

E-mail sent Jake, thank you.

14. DoubleH

DoubleH New Member

Your work is totally amazing. I went to Central Texas School of Taxidermy this summer with Jason Bynum. I'm mounting my first whitetail this weekend, since i have been back from school. I would love to hook up with you for a weekend of learning. What do you charge? THANKS, Sean

15. Matt

Matt Active Member

All e-mails and pms returned, thank your interest and I hope to see you guys soon. Let me know if you any questions and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

16. Matt

Matt Active Member

Emails and pms returned Carl and Ryan, thank you for your interest and I hope to see you guys soon!

17. RDA

RDA Active Member

Happy BUMP day to YUUUU! ;) Very Nice work Matt! Hope they take advantage of your expertise!

18. shockme2

shockme2 New Member

Matt,

I wish I could afford your expertise man. :'(

19. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thank you, maybe one day you will, and I hope you keep me in mind. One day with me and you will change your thinking on finish work!(LOL)

20. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Where are you located?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine