1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I am offer whitetail finishing courses(pics included) and full wt courses

Discussion in 'Training' started by Matt, Jul 21, 2009.

1. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

Re: For the first time I am offering whitetail finishing courses(pics included)

If I lived in the state I'd definitely come and learn, but I'll have to wait for the DVD. Hopefully it will come soon. When you do the DVD are you going to show how to finish a few different species (whitetail, mule deer, bobcat, pig, etc.)? Sign me up for it.

2. Matt

Matt Active Member

Re: For the first time I am offering whitetail finishing courses(pics included)

Chewy, I am located just outside Lancaster, OH. Haven't had time to do the DVD yet, but hopefully someday soon. For now, it will consist of finishing wts, but that will only be the begining!

3. Matt

Matt Active Member

Incase you guys didn't know I also offer full wt courses as well where you will mount a wt step by step with me. Pm or e-mail and I will get you the details. This is a chance to really step up your game in your commercial work and produce a high quality mount for you clients.

4. Matt

Matt Active Member

Wow, this year is flying by and season is around the corner AGAIN!(LOL) I am still offering my one day finishing course for wts, and now if you guys didn't know, I am also offering full wt course where you will mount a wt right along side of me. Pm or e-mail me for the details and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Hope everyone is doing well!

5. Dan Taylor

Dan Taylor Member

How much is your one day class and do you have any more classes coming up

How much is your one day class and do you have any more classes coming up

6. Matt

Matt Active Member

Hi Dan, I sent you a pm, thank you.

7. Could you email me some info on your courses please and thank you!

The Tracks Stop Here!

8. Dan Taylor

Dan Taylor Member

Matt call me tomorrow and we can talk about the class and where you are located at 217 474 6123 thank you.

9. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thanks guys. Let me know when you are ready to set something up. Dan, I will try and call you tomorrow late afternoon sometime. Thanks again and take care.

10. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

Have you thought any more about a DVD? How about a skype class for those of us who live too far away?

11. Matt

Matt Active Member

Yes, I have and hopefully there will be one someday!(LOL) I just have not had the time to put one together yet.

12. Dan Taylor

Dan Taylor Member

Matt, have you received my check yet? For your finishing class.

13. Matt

Matt Active Member

I haven't seen it yet Dan, when did you sent it?

14. Dan Taylor

Dan Taylor Member

I mailed it out the same day I talked to you,If you haven't received it by Saturday Ill put stop payment on that check and first class you another one monday .

15. Matt

Matt Active Member

Ok, I will let you know. Melanie said there was nothing in the mail today so it didn't show yet. I will keep you posted.

16. Matt

Matt Active Member

Hi Dan, it showed up and everything is taken care of as far as your paperwork. Let me know you got this message and if you have any questions. Thank you and take care.

17. Dan Taylor

Dan Taylor Member

Hi Matt just got the message, do you want me to call you Monday to set a date for your class .Thank's

18. Matt

Matt Active Member

Sounds good, sometime in the evening would be fine and I can look at my calendar.

19. Bowhunter Nap

Bowhunter Nap New Member

Amazing work Matt. Could you send me a message with all the details for the class ex. lenght, price, location and so forth.

Thanks

20. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thanks Bowhunter, I sent you a pm. Let me know if you have any questions, just shoot me a pm or email. Thank you and take care.