1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I am offer whitetail finishing courses(pics included) and full wt courses

Discussion in 'Training' started by Matt, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Jaz

Jaz New Member

I spent yesterday at Matt's going over some things I need to fine tune, namely ear butts and frontal eye anatomy. Matt was a wealth of knowledge and very helpful. It was well worth the money spent and I would recommend ihis classes to anyone. I'll make sure to post some deer pics after I get a couple mounted up. Thanks Matt.
    God bless,
    Eric Jazwinski

2. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thank you for the kind words Eric, it was great to meet you. I look forward to the pics of that wt when you get him mounted up, and in the meantime, if you have any questions let me know. Thanks again and take care.

3. Dan Taylor

Dan Taylor Member

Matt are we still on for Monday class.

4. Matt

Matt Active Member

Yes, we are Dan. I will see you Monday around 8am. Call me this week if you have any questions. Talk to you soon and take care.

5. Dan Taylor

Dan Taylor Member

Matt, thanks again for your finishing class. I had a great time and learned alot. I definately will be back for more classes.

Thanks Again.

6. Matt

Matt Active Member

You are welcome Dan. It was nice to meet you. I hope the drive home was a good one for you and when you are ready to come back, just let me know. Thank you and take care.

7. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

Any progress on the DVD?

8. Matt

Matt Active Member

No, not yet, but I did manage to talk with a guy that can shoot and produce the highest quailty DVD possible, and that is what I am after if I do this. I will be meeting with him this fall and talk it over. You could've taken my course by now!(LOL)

9. boarhunter67

If I lived anywhere near there I would have, but I live in CA. Last summer I took a week and spent time with Rick Carter, but this year I couldn't swing another trip or I'd call you.

10. Matt

Matt Active Member

Classes are still going strong, if you are interested in booking a day with me , just let me know and we will get it worked out for you. Thanks guys and gals!

11. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

this thread is useless without pictures............. :D

12. Matt

Matt Active Member

Season is upon us and I am sure everyone is busy. I am currently booking courses for the winter, a perfect time to book a day with me! If anyone is interested in stepping up their finishing skills on this season's wts, just let me know and we can work something out for you this winter. Thank you and take care.

13. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

I think it is great with or with out pictures!

Rick Krane

14. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Matt knows I was joking Rick..... no big deal.

Hes a closet fish guy... he'll be coming outta the closet sometime.

15. boarhunter67

Pictures would just make me more jealous.

16. Matt

Matt Active Member

Well guys, things have been really busy around here, but I guess that is a good thing!(LOL) Classes are still being booked for the spring and the rest of the summer/early fall so if anyone is still interesed in stepping up their wts/gameheads, just shoot me a pm or e-mail and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Don't forget I also teach custom tailor courses for guys struggling with clay work on eye sets, earbutts, and anything else. Let me know the areas and I will set up a course to fit your needs. Hope everyone is busy and take care!

17. Were are located thanks jeff