1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New here on Taxidermy Forum Deerhunter Lady RMP from Louisiana

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by rmp, Jul 30, 2009.

1. rmp

rmp New Member

HELLO, TO EVERYONE !! I AM ALSO NEW TO THIS FORUM !! I AM FROM LOUISIANA , LOVE TO HUNT !!Never had the time to fish but, been in this business for a long time !!AND HAVE MOUNTED MANY !! WENT TO THE WORLD CONVENTION AND THE NTA !!! LOVE IT ALL !! MEETING ALL KINDS OF GREAT PEOPLE SOME NEW FREINDS AND SEEN SOME OLD ONES TO !!

2. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $75 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

Re: NEW HERE ON THE TAXIDERMY FORUM DEERHUNTER LADY RMP FROM LOUISIANA HELLO

Welcome! Have fun and STOP YELLING! ;D

3. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

Welcome to da nut house, we have fun here so please join in.

4. Re: NEW HERE ON THE TAXIDERMY FORUM DEERHUNTER LADY RMP FROM LOUISIANA HELLO

try to give back some of what you get from the form . others can learn and improve from that . join your local state taxi ass. top rt corner there are heck of a lot of nice folks there. mark c

5. Re: NEW HERE ON THE TAXIDERMY FORUM DEERHUNTER LADY RMP FROM LOUISIANA HELLO

Welcome from another Louisianian.

6. rmp

rmp New Member

; ;D ;D ;D Sorry LOL!!!!!!! GREAT LINK !!!!

7. rmp

rmp New Member

THANKS !!!!

8. rmp

rmp New Member

: :D :D :D ALREADY AHEAD OF YOU !!! But, thanks for the info !!! And thanks for making me welcome !!!NO PUN INTEDDED!!! NO YELLING HERE !! LOL

9. rmp

rmp New Member

You are soooo right !! You goten love it !!!LOL!!!TAKE CARE!!!

10. Monte

Monte Missouri fur-Limited hair-tanning

I like yelling , I can see it better. Welcome

11. rmp

rmp New Member

THANKS SAME HERE !!!NOW SOMEONE GOT IT !!! LOL THANKS FOR THE WELCOME !!

12. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Welcome. Have fun and learn at your own risk!

13. Tricia

Tricia New Member

A lady taxidermist from Louisiana...and you went to the world show. Your initals are rmp. Hmmm, I think I know you! Is your name Rita by any chance? ;) If you ARE Rita, I hope you like the chain I put together for you. ;D

14. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw New Member

Welcome!

15. AFWS

AFWS The lost Robertson

LOL :D WELCOME!!!

16. rmp

rmp New Member

Yes, loved it !! But missed you at n.t.a. I was looking forward to seeing yall and my sister wanted to meet you also !!KEEP ME ON YOUR LIST !!! LOL

17. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

Welcome!

18. rmp

rmp New Member

Thank you !!Sooo much !!

19. whitetail94

whitetail94 New Member

Welcome aboard from another Louisiana taxidermist.

20. Re: NEW HERE ON THE TAXIDERMY FORUM DEERHUNTER LADY RMP FROM LOUISIANA HELLO

Welcome from another one of us cajuns, or coonasses as most people call us. What part of LA you from?