1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Patrick J, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

I

2. nofiveo

nofiveo Active Member

Re: Wet tanned African animals (all lifesize) Weekend blow out prices!!

Patrick, do you have any of the horns for these hides? lookin for a set of gemsbok horns. thanks!

3. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

Re: Wet tanned African animals (all lifesize) Rock bottom prices!!

These are very nice skins folks and good animals also. If you don't want a lifesize then make a pedistal and a rug.

4. Re: Wet tanned African animals (all lifesize) Rock bottom prices!!

Sent you a PM

5. jasonb

If RJ can get such a high price for his salted skins than these are worth there weight in gold. I have seen these kins and the tan is great and these skins are all fantastic quality. If you do not need a lifesize then cut off the cape and save or sell the back hide.

6. HunterJohnson

HunterJohnson Active Member

ND

Patrick, is the LS Blue a large male?

7. jasonb

Yes he has males.

8. HunterJohnson

ND

let me know on the condition of it when you get it back and we'll see if we can work somthing out.

9. rlvalcal

rlvalcal Member

Re: 10 professionaly wet tanned African animals (all lifesize) Rock bottom prices!!

email sent

10. HunterJohnson

ND
    Re: 10 professionaly wet tanned African animals (all lifesize) Rock bottom prices!!

Patrick, can you send me a pm with a ballpark price your looking at on the cape and ls if they end up turning out good after the tan.

Thanks Shane

11. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

VERY awesome PJ!! I was just recently asked to do something for them too, and it makes ya feel good to help out these kids!

12. nofiveo

nofiveo Active Member

13. TRAPPERGIRL

TRAPPERGIRL Proud Member-Taxidermy M.A.F.I.A. & Taxinet Clique

Re: 10 professionaly wet tanned African animals (all lifesize) ROCK BOTTOM PRICES

Great idea Patrick -- i just did a black bear for a girl thru one of the other great organizations that do this - here's a bump up for this post - lets keep it at the top ;D

14. jasonb

Re: 10 professionaly wet tanned African animals (all lifesize) ROCK BOTTOM PRICES

These skins are beyond good from what I have seen, and I have seen them from the salt stage all the way through the finished tan, and let me tell you it will be hard to beat the quality of these skins. And Patrickthis is great of you to just about be giving these skins away for cost and still help out these kids in need. Thank you

15. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Patrick you are one heck of good guy. Bless You. Giving back always make you feel good, and giving to kids associated with HOAL program make it even better. I sent you a PM with contact information for Dan Snyder. He can get you all the info you will need.

Thanks Patrick

Brian Claar

16. rebel

rebel New Member

what a great thing to do Patrick J

17. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

Re: 10 professionaly wet tanned African animals (all lifesize) ROCK BOTTOM PRIC

X2.. ;D ...You Da Man P.J. ;D

18. Re: 10 professionaly wet tanned African animals (all lifesize) ROCK BOTTOM PRICES

H.O.A.L IS A GREAT ORGANIZATION EVERY ONE SHOULD HELP OUT!!!!

19. TBfurs

TBfurs New Member

hey im interested in the young wildebeast, but i have seen that you have alot of furs hides ect. and i was wonderding if you would whole sale bulk lots
    ?

20. Re: 10 professionaly wet tanned African animals (all lifesize) ROCK BOTTOM PRICES

Hello ,do you make international shipping???