1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Missouri Institute of Taxidermy

Discussion in 'Training' started by weekley2006, Sep 18, 2006.

1. weekley2006

weekley2006 New Member

This is by far the best school in the U.S . Chip and Carrie Stamper are by far the best teachers I have ever met. They have a great shop and some wonderful employees in Melvin,Deanna and their son calip . They all are caring people and never get upset or angry and care about teaching taxidermy the right way. If anyone has any questions about the school or anything else you can call me at 636-456-0250 my name is Rick Weekley and i will be glad to take your calls. God bless.

2. MTI

MTI Member

WOW! Thanks Rick, we really appreciate that.

Chip

3. newfhntr

newfhntr New Member

Rick,

I would completely agree with you! I have also done my training there last year and they are always there for you! I loved it there and miss everyone so much! Including the beagles! They were my downfall! I did not think I was going to make it through doing the fish and Chip encouraged me the whole way through and I made it! Now I have fish at my shop to do! It was the best school, by far, that I have ever attended. They are very caring people, all of them! They are like family while you are there and when you leave, you feel that no time has past when you need to ask a question! ??? I will be going back to see them someday!

Mary ;D

4. hunter_sllrs

hunter_sllrs New Member

i agree. i just graduated from thier school. and it was wonderful. everyone was great. carrie is also a wonderful cook. when i got home everyone told me that my mounts looked great and it all because of chip. he is a wonderful teacher. they are very helpful not only in teaching you taxidermy but in giving you tips to help start a business when you get home.

5. 8ptbuck

8ptbuck Member

I am a gratuate of the Pennsylvania Institute of Taxidermy. I recently opened my own studio and am trying to build my business. I am currently slow and willing to work in other studio or with other taxidermists in the St. Louis area. My studio is located in Fletcher Missouri. Please contact me at [email protected]

6. hunter_sllrs

hunter_sllrs New Member

i guarantee you will have a great time. i had sooo much fun there.

7. visions of wildlife taxid

visions of wildlife taxid love me or leave me, just dont try to convert me

i have 2 seasons under my belt after graduating from their school, and my business has grown so much that i have a fellow former student working here during the deer season and even more during jan. and feb. thanks for the knowledge, the memories and last but not least carrie the brownies, hopefully time will provide an opportunity for me to get back up there and visit, but for now its hide to the wall, deer are coming back from the tannery and gotta work, seriously i still call with questions or for opinions and chip always makes time to help or give his 2 cents, hope to see you soon, Russ Pendergraft Visions of Wildlife Taxidermy