1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Setting goals to buy things, do you do it, what are yours ???

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Aug 4, 2009.

1. Bobbym1232

Bobbym1232 New Member

Josh, I got a large Cannon fire safe from Costco for $700 delivered. Best investment you can ever have in my opinion. Nothing worse than loosing your guns! ;)

My goal right now is to get my new shop built before deer season! :-\

Next year's goal is a 4 wheeler and hopefully take in enough work to do this full time now.

2. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

I want to buy this

[​IMG]

3. bulldog4949

bulldog4949 "Mounting your Memories"

Bobby, I found one for 22 guns, black shiny Steelwater on ebay. Brand new $965 and free shipping! ;)

4. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    A brand new used jon boat ????

5. jtcjr .. the irony is a killer ain't it :D

6. 10PTBUCK

10PTBUCK Member

wi
    My 2010 goal is a dall sheep & moose combo in alaska, been working on it for 2 1/2 years

7. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

i actually have all the "toys" a man could want, boat, camper, newer truck, house, guns, i dont think there is anything out there i want more right now that to make it thru this economic time unscathed, after than my goal is to see to it my 3 kids get a college education in something they will use in their lives. After that, just hunts, an alaska trip, and africa trip ect....ect.....

8. I have a wife and two teenage boys 17 and 18, wife has a 2008 mustang GT convertible, both boys drive full size dodge pickups, all with payments, my oldest just graduated from high school and is going to a private college (expensive) and he also has 2 boats. Took oldest to cabo for graduation. Got to take the youngest somewhere for graduation. SO Ask me in about 5yrs what my goals are!!! LOL My truck is the only thing paid for, I just negged myself out!! LOL

9. Missouri Creek Studio

Missouri Creek Studio Black buck Walnut pedestal

I'm counting down the years I can retire from heavy construction, run my taxidermy business part time, hunt/fish and play the piano at a brothel on weekends.

10. Colonel

Colonel Missouri River Rat

Can't afford a new one so Brand new used will do.

Used but New to me

11. Gobblingfever

Gobblingfever 100% PEER GOBBLER ADDICTION!!!!

Hopefully landa fulltime job again, get caught up on bills, Fix inside of our house(flooring, painting, sheetrock), Get to Florida so I can get that much closer to my turkey slam.

12. tpolson88

tpolson88 New Member

Why do you want such a small motor for a big boat?

13. whose boat you talking about ???

14. Eliminate all of my CC debt... by fall 2010... I'd be a 1/4 there if I could get my overdue accounts picked up... Already Cut up the CCs. I only pay with cash and a Debit card. All of my debt includes my business equipment, Initial inventory/materials, Initial shop renovations etc. It'll be nice to get that debt gone...

15. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

Here is mine, someday I WILL have one.

Attached Files:

16. Gobblingfever

Gobblingfever 100% PEER GOBBLER ADDICTION!!!!

I want a 69. Love to have anything Boss, Mach1, even just a fastback. 15 years ago I almost bought a 72 Mach1 to restore. 429 SCJ? new yellow and black stripe paint rest needed to be restored.

17. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Taylor, tell me exactly what I need over a 115 4 stroke motor on a 19 1/2 foot boat for. So I can go 50 plus MPH ??? It'll do 35 which is all I need in the bays, i'm buying it for fishing, not racing.

18. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

Well my goal for next year is a 4 wheeler or a snowmobile, I could use the chit out of eaither one where I live.

19. Monty Artrip

Monty Artrip Active Member

My main goal is to have my house ready to sell when the economy turns around. I hope to open a bait and tackle shop/ fish taxidermy off the highway for more exposure.

20. Jim Kimball

Jim Kimball New Member

Rhonda are you sure you can handle something so BIG and Powerful ??? SMACK !!