1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Setting goals to buy things, do you do it, what are yours ???

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Aug 4, 2009.

1. My goal is to close in my carport into a larger shop. I am also wanting to go on a hunt in Canada.

2. aussiesam

aussiesam I'm an Australian.

A goal I have aimed for, for a long time, was achieved in May - see/attend the world show. :)
    Another goal I achieved was to finally get other halfs trail bike outta my workshop!

Major goal now - get my daughter injecting insulin herself, she's now at an age to be trusted with that.

Other 'one day' goals... expanding my workshop & get a blackbuck to do a wall ped with.

3. bulldog4949

bulldog4949 "Mounting your Memories"

Diamond hitch I did not get upset. Just making conversation.

And yes 2k is a great down payment on a guided hunt! Lol

4. Brian

Brian Active Member

sell my house and buy a bigger one. go on an eider trip and pay off my truck!!!

5. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch I hunt therefore I am.

I know you were but If you still want to make it up to me just put the 2k down on a hunt FOR ME!!! LOL

6. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

to move the hell out of cleveland because i hate it, decided last night to cancel the honeymoon in paris to do so

7. bulldog4949

If I had 2 grand it would go on a swarovski!!! Lol. :)

8. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch I hunt therefore I am.

So when do we go on our hunt? You can borrow mine!

Attached Files:

9. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I guess I got a new goal today, Miranda & I are as of this morning going to Alaska to bear hunt with Jessie (Hoytman). The lil'mexican on a bear hunt....who woulda thunk it?! LMAO :)

10. bulldog4949

No need to brag mikey!! :(

11. I had one but Rick beat me to it!

12. My goal now is to go hunt a Sika buck 2010 in Oct.

13. RumRunner

RumRunner Nicholas Dugas, (337) 205-1269

mine is to finish my Jr year of HS and raise 1200 for the Natl Jamboree (100th bday of BSA) then join the Navy about this time next year.