1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tat-2

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by EJ, Aug 10, 2009.

1. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

I've always heard you can't get just one tattoo...I guess that's right because I had my 2nd one done this past Friday. Now I have all my trophies!

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. stuffr2

stuffr2 Member

Very cool! The mobile photo I got from you didn't do it justice.

3. VERY nice EJ!!! ;D

4. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

You should have been there!...It only took about 4 hours????...You could of helped Barnhardt make fun of me while I was getting it done. ;D

I think it's time for D.Price to man up and get that Blue Ribbon Deer he hauled around the country this year tattooed on somewhere.

5. Missouri Creek Studio

Missouri Creek Studio Black buck Walnut pedestal

I had to post my son's tat that he had done a couple of months ago while stationed in S Korea

Attached Files:

6. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

She's got nice teeth E.J.!

7. CAMOGUY

CAMOGUY CAN'T COUNT IT TILL YOU MOUNT IT.

Nice tat EJ. Those seem to be getting more popular and the artists that can do them are awesome artists.

8. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

i have to agree with stillwell, it has much more detail in this picture versus the one you sent me on the cell phone a few days ago. ;)

9. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

When I come to North Carolina next July are the NC boys gonna take me 2 the parlor ???

10. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

very nice.

11. D.Price

D.Price Well-Known Member

EJ, you mean this deer? ;D ;)

[​IMG]

Browsing whitetail deer mount by D. Price of Youngsville, North Carolina, winner of the Best of Category Professional Whitetail at the 2009 North Carolina Taxidermists Association Convention and the McKenzie Taxidermists' Choice Best Whitetail Award at the 2009 National Taxidermists Association Convention held in Huntsville, Alabama.

12. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

I think it's time for D.Price to man up and get that Blue Ribbon Deer he hauled around the country this year tattooed on somewhere.
    [/quote]

Yea I think its time for D to man up too ;D and how about Jeremy go with him and get that cat put on his shoulder too ;D Yal might could get a discount ;) :D

13. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

Mike, if they are ANY kind of HOST they dang well better, because if they dont, that means they arent as hospitable as the arkansas boys were to me LOL