1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Fallow pedestal forms

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by JSeiler, Aug 10, 2009.

1. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

I am going to mounting up a chocolate fallow soon for the showroom and he will be my first. I am thinking wall pedestal but might end up using a floor pedestal, I know I want a pedestal anyway. To those who mount lots of fallow who makes a good form for these guys? I have done some research and fond some information but they were all old post and just seeing if there is anything new out there that you guys really like.

2. Richard B

Richard B Well-Known Member

Have you looked at Jetz fallow forms. ???
    I haven,t used one yet but have been very pleased with the other forms I have got from him. ;)

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I agree 100%! Look here, his wall pedestals are VERY EASILY converted to floor pedestals
    http://jetztaxidermysupply.com/Jetz_Tax/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=30

4. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

Nope, Thanks for the info guys

5. Richard B

Richard B Well-Known Member

JSeiler,
    He has a new floor pedestal FA12 that is not on his website yet.
    You might contact him and ask for the catalog with the new mannikins insert.

6. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

Ok I was going to call him for a catalog anyway, I could not do it on the net becasuse I live in Ohio so I have to pay for the shipping to me. Thanks Richard

7. Even a regular wall mount can be converted ...I do believe I posted a Tutorial on this.

8. vandykes do a floor ped fallow''