1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

McKenzie giving away

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Bubbas, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Hey dont know if they are doing it for every order or what. But I placed a $500 order with them this am and she asked me if we had one of their new wall habitats on display I said no. And then she said to go to page 600 and pick one they would send it out to us free. So if you need to order from them might get a little extra who knows. Just wanted to past this along.

Kim Collins
    Bubba's Taxidermy
    Danielsville,GA.
    706-202-7652

2. They did it for me last week.

3. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

I just spent $2,000 and no one offered me squat!

4. rj9289

rj9289 Buck the system, be an individual, be who you are.

got a big order to finish off the season (hopefully) maybe we'll get something.

5. Michael Shipman

Michael Shipman Killen Merriams in SD

They probably thought ordering $2000.00 worth you had enough to buy one ;D

6. X2 LOL

7. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

Well they did send me an extra brown trout head and body that I didn't order.....but they charged me for it.

8. Bobbym1232

Bobbym1232 New Member

Well that sucks! I ordered $1000 in forms last week too and didn't get jack! Might have to call and see what the deal is!

9. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Well,

I just spent $79.42 and only got what I ordered......geeezzzz!

:)

Kerby...

10. i just spent 400.00 and they sent me Kerby's wall habitat

11. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

:)

Kerby...

12. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Well I didn't order anything but I called and asked about the promotion and since we had a great talk they decided to send me a wall pedestal form and new rock habitat for it for FREE! ::) No money needed just the right approach. I told them that everyone else had spent enough already and they agreed. ::)

:p Not ;D

13. bear_country01

bear_country01 Active Member

I just got off the phone and :mad: The gal said it was only random :mad: I buy all kinds of stuff from them.. I told her that it would be advertising and AGAIN its only random. WOW who do i need to know to get one . I figured WAL-MART oh i mean McKenzie would be happy to advertise lol . oh well i still love McKenzie

14. after the shot

after the shot N.E.A.T. Board Member

Damn. I just placed a $1000.00 order myself yesterday and didnt even have it mentioned either. Bummer. Maybe I'll call them and inquire.

15. RumRunner

RumRunner Nicholas Dugas, (337) 205-1269

ordered about 20 bucks worth and got nothin.

16. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

Four weeks ago I ordered a mt lion tail and jaw set over the internet. I then rang McKenzies and said that I needed them ASAP and asked that they send them the fastest way they could and that I would pay extra for the postage, the girl said that the order was ready and would be on its way that day. A week later (and too late for the project which was changed to a closed mouth and I made a tail) I had an email that the order had been sent and it arrived two weeks after that. There's not much use for mt lion tails and jaw sets down here so it ended up a costly order. Forget about the free stuff, I just wish they'd let me know there was going to be a delay and I would have cancelled the order.

17. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Wow, even people in New Zealand complain about their shipping? Hahahahaha.

18. I ordered $700 dollars worth this morning, and they gave me the new wood and rock habitat too

19. The free deal was for today only and was your pick of any wall habitat. At least that's how it was explained to me. They even threw in free shipping and a 12% discount and I didn't even come close to ordering $1,000 worth of stuff. I would have to order a bunch of big game hangers to make that. Sucks when you forget to order the little things. I dont know why people complain about McKenzie when it is so easy to get most things from one place. The people are first class and most things ship the same day.

20. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

I was however the 100th customer today and received the free oven mit.