1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New England Association of Taxidermists Workshop

Discussion in 'Training' started by Steve Hackett, Jan 29, 2007.

1. New England Association of Taxidermists is sponsoring a winter workshop on March 24th 2007.
    This is a 1 full day workshop and will have 2 separate seminars.
    The first seminar will be a deerhead mounting seminar.
    This will be a highly detail 4 hour seminar on the mounting a whitetail deer shoulder mount.
    The Instructors will be Fred Barilla and Butch Bragg.
    The 2nd seminar will be on carcass casting and casting of other parts and will get into detail of casting bird heads,fish heads and fins.The Instructors for this seminar will be Dave Whitney and Steve Hackett.

This workshop will take place on Saturday March 24th 2007 At the Courtyard By Marriot Cromwell Ct starting at 8:00 am and will run the whole day.
    There will be a lunch,and we only have room for 25
    The cost for this full day is ONLY $100.00
    This will include the 2 seminars
    Lunch buffet at the hotel,and a 1 year membership to NEAT
    The seats will and have already started to fill up fast and it is on a first come first serve.

If you are just starting out and want to know more about Mounting deer,casting parts and what The NEAT is all about and what we can do for you!!! Then here is a chance to come to our workshop and get to know us, have a great lunch, learn so much,and become a member of one of the friendlest Associations in the area.
    Don't miss out!! Reserve your seat now.

Please Call Steve Hackett at 860 267-4155 with any questions

If you would like to hold a seat please mail a check to

Make the check out to NEAT
    Please send your full Name and mailing address with payment

NEAT
    40 Crestwood Dr
    East Hampton Ct. 06424

2. Killshot

Killshot New Member

Check is in the mail. See ya there

3. Thanks we look forward to having you there.
    Seats are filling up so be sure to reserve now.

4. Fred Barilla

Fred Barilla Member

Thanks to all who have signed up. What a response! I am lookling forward to seeing all of you in March. There are still some seats availabel so be sure and reserve yours today!

Thanks,
    Fred Barilla
    Vice President
    New England Association of Taxidermists

5. The seats are filling up. If you called and/or emailed me and didn't send payment I can only hold your seat so long.

6. Mike S.

Mike S. Guest

Hello, I currently live in Ct,and very interested in learning taxidermy. Do you still have seat open for this workshop. I am close to this location and would like to attend. (Enfield area) I haven't mounted anything as of yet,but interested in learning birds,deer, and fish.
    I am also looking for a school close to the area as well, if you maybe able to head me in the right direction. Please email me if there is room left.

[email protected]

Thank you for your time
    Michael

7. Mike I sent you a email.

We have a few seats left.
    Get your seat before they are full

8. Mike s

Mike s Guest

Thanks for the info on the seminars. I can't make this date.
    I am more interested in local schooling. Any help please

9. LAST CALL FOR A SEAT!!!!! We only have a couple of seats left!!! Don't miss out.

If you would like to reserve one of the last seats please call me and I'll mark you down

860 267-4155

Thanks to all who have signed up !!!

Steve Hackett
    President NEAT

10. Killshot

Killshot New Member

See ya this weekend. Heard there is a good crowd