1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Watch the ear wizard in action

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by bushytailhunter, Aug 27, 2009.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uawpgbha9vA Hear is a link to show the operation of the ear wizard. I am opening 6 ears most in less than 1 min each. There is a space between the 3 clips. If you would like one pm me. Thanks Gary

2. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

it really is that easy to use folks...even I mastered it!!

3. Bobbi I think the second 2 ears was 53 sec each

4. Bobbi Meyer

it's a heck of a lot easier and quicker than the ole ear opener trick...and my hands don't cramp up either!!!

5. I like it!

6. Bobbi Meyer

X2

7. cbrown

cbrown New Member

Looks pretty slick. How much do they run???

8. aztaxidermy

aztaxidermy double lungsville bang'em n hang'em

CT
    nice to know, like it

9. 99.99 + postage and handling I have seven left utill i get another shipment

10. It's a great tool that is well made and powder coated so it will last a long time. It makes ear turning a breeze for people with not a lot of upper body strength. For you macho guys, it will work well also. It will keep you from blowing out those tips because you can use both hands on the ear.

11. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

just watched youtube clip, nice tool...

12. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

Do they work on other types of ears? Deer ears have always seemed pretty easy to me compared to pig ears.

13. I Invented this tool 25 years ago when I started my shop. My father owed a welding Shop so everything I needed I made myself. The earwizard is the only ear tool I ever used in my shop So every animal I did was with the tool. I have done yotes, wt deer, mule deer, boars, elk, moose, caribou, antelope, bear, I don't do African but keystone fur dressing is using it it there prep operation and the do about everything. I hope this answers your questions. If you need to know anything else please feel free to ask Gary

14. Everone wants to know If you can really do all the animals I said. It has been a while since I have done some of the larger animals and boars but It Is the only tool I ever used So I will say that this tool will do any animal you can do with a hand tool and do it faster without sore hands Gary

15. Bobbi Meyer

amen Gary

16. Bobbi I just want to be honest about the tool. I'm not really in this for the money at the price I'm selling it for I'm not making much I can mount one deer head and make more money than I make off of 5 ear tools. For me its all about having other taxidermists using something I invented and it helping them in there day to day operations of there shop.

17. Bobbi Meyer

and help it does...I'm not pluggin you cause I want you to become the first taxidermist millionaire....thats reserved for me! LOL
    I'm pluggin cause it works...plain and simple.

18. Thanks bobbi

19. I have a few tools left if anyone is interested. Those deer will be coming in soon.