1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

buying hi fiber in bulk ?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by ljones, Aug 31, 2009.

1. ljones

ljones 1994 wasco award winner

awhile back someone had a post on here where you could buy hifiber in bulk it wasnt threw a taxidermy supplier but direct from the manufacture i think does anyone know ?
  2. bill@hogheaven

bill@hogheaven New Member

Re: buying hi fiber in bulk

Marking...I need some too.

3. Were are you located, I get mine from Hill Bros. in Phx AZ . 250 Hi Fiber in 50 lb. bags
  4. ljones

sfavor i am in tn what is hill bros. ? by that i mean what other type items do they sell i know that most so called taxidermy supplies are actually used in other industrys that have been picked up by taxidermy suppliers and repackaged and called "taxidermy supplys "
  5. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

Larry pm jkunth he posted a place quite a while back where he buys it. Or maybe he will see this. I tried searching and never could find the post. if you find out let me know too. if you don't mind
  6. ljones

thanks joey i will let you know if i find out
  7. He did see this!

I get it through Hills brothers in CA
    its been a few years since I ordered any, but me thinks it was around $50 for 50lbs. that's shipped from CA - WI
    otherwise it was around $25 for 50lbs
  8. ljones

okay i found it get threw hill bro chemical california phone 408-435-1313 $25 for 50 lbs + shipping thanks everyone man a dont know how i was able to find anything before the taxinet :eek: