1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wondering if anyone could help?

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by efyksen, Jan 31, 2007.

1. efyksen

efyksen New Member

My name is Eli Fyksen and I am the Environmental Education director at YMCA camp Minikani in Milwaukee Wisconsin. My family has a membership in the Wisconsin Trappers Association. I have been an avid trapper all my life along with my brother and my dad. I am also an avid outdoorsman I find being in the field of Environmental Education that it is a great way to teach kids about the proper ethics of hunting/trapping. Most kids I teach and even people in my profession unfortunately think trapping and even hunting furbearers is bad. Being a trapper/hunter myself, of course I quickly educate them in the proper thinking. I find this trapping education and furbearer education for children very useful to promote trapping/hunting in thousands of youth each year. Unfortunately funds are short here (which I know outdoorsman know about) and I am severely lacking furs, mounts, and skulls. I was wondering if anyone out there could donate cleaned skulls, mounts, or tanned hides. Dont have to be in perfect shape. They would help me out a GREAT deal and would all be tax deductible for donations and I could put a sign: Donated by: John. I am in desperate need of furs and mounts for educational purposes. I thought I would post something here figuring somone could help. Thanks much,