1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

blue pay credit card processing

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by yelper, Sep 9, 2009.

1. yelper

yelper Do or Do Not.... There is no try

GA
    They just called me wanting me to switch to them. Has anybody or does anybody use them or heard good or bad about them? The rates she quoted me seemed pretty good compared to the cost I pay now. They wanted me to fax them a copy of my statement. Not real sure about that. She says she can compare it line by line. Any opinions?
    Thanks

2. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Have THEM send it to you and you compare it line by line.

3. X2 I have been getting all kinds of calls wanting me to buy stuff like shirts magnets pens and I have to buy right then to get the GREAT deal but after asking for a website or business address the hang up be careful with your infor.

4. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

I get screwed every time I deal with any credit card company. They are ALL crooks, and have direct access to YOUR money, which they take, then you have a helluva time getting it back.

5. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

I been getting web design people like crazy. Telling me how much better and cheaper they can do a site for me. 4 last week... typically I ignore anyone that has to send out junk mail or bug me with telemarketing to get my business.