1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermist going on safari.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by John C, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

apparently, and according to Adventures Abroad TV host, let better, faster, and Cheaper african taxidermist mount your trophies

2. Not true. While there are some really good taxidermist in Africa there are also some very bad ones like everywhere else. As for the cost you really don't save anything having them mounted in Africa after you pay the shipping costs. I actually tell my clients to consider both options but tell them they need to go and talk to the local taxidermist and look at their work. The same with the African taxidermsit. Myself I have soem of my taxidermy do overseas as well as locally.

3. spikebuck

spikebuck New Member

My friend lives in Africa and he says that they are hurting for quality taxidermists. He also said there are a few good ones but there could be more.

4. I will let you know in about 22 months! We are headed to Namibia for a 10 day archery only hunt on 8,500 acres of low fence that backs up to Etosha park.

5. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Well

I have bin in the dark Africa , hunted there and fished for 4 weeks on end , i shot 143 birds and mammels , would do the same thing over and over again

if you go , stay long shoot a lot , and enyoi the trip , you ll get the African feever

gr sn