1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

devil deer

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by kycooner, Feb 2, 2007.

1. kycooner

kycooner Set'em Up Josie

personally i don't like it ,but its got 7 bids on it
    http://cgi.ebay.com/taxidermy-devil-deer-must-see_W0QQitemZ160079304750QQihZ006QQcategoryZ22702QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. buckeyebullet23

buckeyebullet23 New Member

Ohio
    I think it looks retarded. Why put that much time into something to make it look that stupid. You can tell he's not a sportsman.

3. Now that there just ain't right, I don't care who you are.

4. Dean

Dean New Member

Buckeyebullet23 -You said you can tell he's not a sportsmen. I'd say he's not much of a taxidermist either.

5. buckeyebullet23

Ohio
    I agree.

6. tschuppan

tschuppan New Member

The stupid things stupid people do by the way nice picture Craig

7. Mink

Mink New Member

I think it looks cool. Whoever mounted that probably had a good time doing it. Lots of people like making those kinds of novelty mounts, including myself. Its basically a whole other style of taxidermy, that many people call "Rogue Taxidermy" There's a whole website about it here: http://www.roguetaxidermy.com/index.php

And here's some I did on my own: http://ellie.projectcommand.com/monstergallery.htm

8. bassbob

bassbob first coyote

I saw somthing like that hanging on the wall in a gander mountain store one time,I thought it looked stupid.

9. bassbob

bassbob first coyote

mink you didnt put antlers in his head?

10. buckeyebullet23

Ohio
    I'm tellin ya, Mink or whoever IMHO people that make this stuff have some real issues. Lol. ???

11. cyclone

cyclone Posts: 400001

They obviously don't know much about bow huntin either.. :-\

12. Mink

Mink New Member

What's IMHO mean? Sorry, but I still don't get most of those instant-messaging abreviations.

13. In My Honest Opinion

14. THARRIS

THARRIS Member

Just proves some people will buy anything.

15. The man told me that if he hadn't killed it himself that he wouldn't believe it either, and that the doe that was with him got away............

16. honda

honda New Member

Its over 100.00 if it sells for 200.00 or better i know what to do with any bad capes i have. Put some teeth in and make them look like crap and sell them on ebay

17. Don Z

Don Z Taxidermist,bowhunter, trapper,family man.

Ohio
    Y'all got some serious issues, especially that Sarina Brewer from the "rogue" website.

18. JohnW.

JohnW. Guest

whitetail8,What caliber did you use on your critter?I'm kinda partial to the .454 casull,took a 148pt. ,10 pointer this season with it. ;D

19. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

Here's my version of a devil deer :D

[​IMG]

Honestly though, I don't care for those ugly novelty mounts on ebay, especially the devil deer. I think it looks plain stupid, the only novelty mounts I like making are the jackalopes and other normal things like gun racks.

20. Mike108

Mike108 Guest

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are!