1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week. (Starting Friday, Sept. 25th)

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by HOLMES, Sep 26, 2009.

1. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

haven't posted a pic in a while, here's a mexico whitetail i did last week...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

oh yeah, very nice work everyone...!!!!

3. dplais7124

dplais7124 Active Member

wow to everyone that has posted so far excellent work. boxie that deer's antlers are sweet.

4. whitetail94

whitetail94 New Member

Excellent work everyone, here is one that went home this week.

[​IMG]

Michael

5. bw

bw New Member

Man theres some good stuff on here this week. Love that velvet whitetail!! And Rogers Muley is really appealing.

Here is one of the older deer I have mounted. When the customer asked how old he was, I just told him that he was at least 4 1/2. After that point I have a hard time guessing w/out seeing teeth. When I caped him out, HIS TEETH WERE FLAT!! I don't know how old he was, but it looked like you had taken a file and slicked those teeth off down to the gum line. Still had a big body, but I wonder what that rack was like in his prime.

Attached Files:

6. ed150

ed150 deer city time

roger that m.d. is rocking

7. bowhunterj

bowhunterj New Member

All the work this week has been Awsome! This is the last cust. mount from last year, All cuaght up! Yee,Haaaa!! time to pick up my bow and head to the woods!

Attached Files:

8. Man, there is some really good work this week. BW, that is a beautiful mount. I really like the eyes and the nose! Beautiful!

9. have not posted a deer in a while. No I didn't twist the brisket, that is how it showed up. I tried the best I could to move it around but the cowlick is about 8" from the throat patch.

Attached Files:

10. Trotax

Trotax Member

Nice work everyone

11. Just finished this Sable. The left horn was 20 inches shorter. I cast the right side and put them together.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. That sable is outstanding. What a beautiful animal . Great job.

13. ed150

ed150 deer city time

x2

14. Well I posted on the wrong week!. Here are two brutes I'm working on this week. Both are 190+. Let's see if I get this right!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. zubba

zubba Active Member

Nice work everyone. Here is one I finished up a couple weeks ago for a local sporting goods store. First time using McKenzie wall habitat. I personally have mixed feelings, but they are a quick & easy buck (no pun intended). On a Coombs semi-sneak.

[​IMG]

16. Damm! There's some kick arse work on here this week! To everyone who's posted so far, great job!

17. Wall ped mule deer

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      74.6 KB
      Views:
  18. jmj

jmj Member

One i mounted the other week Matt thompson extreme sneak didnt think i would like this for but when i wes done i loved it

Attached Files:

19. Carls1

Carls1 New Member

Great work everyone! This is my first boar and to be honest I really didn't have a clue as to what I was doing. Watched the Carter dvd a couple of times and this is what I ended up with.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. dplais7124

dplais7124 Active Member

is it just me or has this been the most impressive week in a really long time?