1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I am looking for some training near Lansing Mi.

Discussion in 'Training' started by TroyFreed, Oct 8, 2009.

1. TroyFreed

TroyFreed New Member

I just lost my job to the economy and I trapped when I was a kid and skinned and stretched all my animals, and I have been capping animals out for the past 3- years wanting to do taxidermy but with my job I never had time to do what I would love to do for a career, I don't want to start over in the job world if I can do my own in taxidermy, thoughts is this a good Idea and where could I get some training near Lansing Mi.or online training or can you learn enough off dvds? Thanks Troy Freed

2. You got one of the Best taxidermy schools near you Sandusky, Mi Give Dennis Harris a call at 989-635-2010

John Griffith
    www.griffithtaxidermy.com

3. Sent you a pm.

4. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

MTA

Give me a call if Jackson is'nt too far. You can come hang out when it is convienient and learn some stuff. Might just be bad habits though.

5. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

Definitely start out by joining and taking advantage of the MTA. www.michigantaxidermist.com The money spent is more than worth it.

6. still life taxidermy

still life taxidermy New Member

If you are willing to go to Wisconsin you should really go to American Institute of Taxidermy. I went there and was very pleased. I enjoyed my classes very much. They also have online classes. If you are interested the website for the school is www.americantaxidermy.com.

7. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

Click on my banner it's free