1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

mallard carcass (kinda graphic)

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by BVanKirk, Oct 16, 2009.

1. 3maytaxidermy

3maytaxidermy New Member

Wow thats pretty freaky, but then again so is a lot of stuff laying around my taxi shop. Great painting nice job!

2. armymac26

armymac26 God made me really strong!! Not really smart!!!

Well you have opened my eyes. I dint think I will ever be able to look at a carcass the same now lol. I will be like BVanKirk could so turn that into something amazing and appealing to the eye! keep up the good work ;D

3. elkevo

elkevo Tailgate Bucks

here is a carcass of one with the bullet wounds so that I could study what my reloads are doing. The red look of a carcass is kind of alarming to many, but if we all eat beef etc, we have seen this glory red many times before.

4. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

...i would so paint that on the ceiling

5. RumRunner

RumRunner Nicholas Dugas, (337) 205-1269

that would be interesting to say the least

6. Bailey! Gorgeous as usual!

7. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw New Member

No doubt! BV what is that dead thing you are posing with now?....Just kidding. Y'all look happy, what day is the wedding?

8. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

saturday!

9. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw New Member

Congrats! Looking forward to the next painting of hubby gutted hanging upside down. You can call it, ( Our First Fight ). AAAHHHHH.....Love is a many splendor thing! LOL!... No it will be fun, Y'all enjoy!

10. RumRunner

LMAO

11. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

I really like the use of colors and the lighting. But I've got to ask, do people really buy this stuff?

12. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

no, but thats why some of us go by 'starving artist', i cant think of everything in terms of marketability it sucks the beauty out of some stuff

13. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw New Member

Yes! People do buy this stuff. You just have to market it in the right place. Preferably in an area with money. I once sold a turd to a kid looking for a candybar in front of a candy store for $1.75, location, location, location!

14. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw New Member

BV, what is your last name now?

15. RumRunner

Cagle. Baiely Van Cagle ::)

16. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw New Member

I wonder if they spent their wedding night with BV painting pictures of dead ducks with finger paints on their naked bodies?........And BV if this gives you any ideas, I get royalties off the pictures sold here! LOL! There is enough perverts on here you could make a bunch of money.

17. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

lol no!
    legally my last name is Cagle no but professionally im still going as VanKirk

18. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw New Member

Congratulations one more time! Y'all have fun.

19. RumRunner

im sure they did. why do you think they used a ground blind? ::) :D

20. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw New Member

They had to. Could you imagine them falling out of a tree stand butt naked. That would be a whole new painting. They could name it, "Forrest Freaks".