1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

California Association of Taxidermists Art Show Competition 2010

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by markdias, Oct 19, 2009.

1. March 26th through 28th, 2010
    The California Association of Taxidermists Art Show Competition 2010
    Red Lion Inn, Sacramento, CA
    Contact Mark Dias at (831) 634-1730 or email; wildpigman@email.com
    I am advising folks that the C.A.T Website is currently down! We are aware of this and are working diligently to get back on-line. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Further information; The 2010 Annual Art Show will be March 26,27,28 2010 at the Red Lion in Sacramento.
    Thank You!

2. Re: California Association of Taxidermists

Good to see ya join us here on taxinet, Mark!
    I guess I had better get working on mt comp entries now. And, no, I wont be entering that wood duck, but I did use the mounting kit.... ;)

3. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

And it s STILL down .. Any idea when it will be back up??

4. The CAT Annual ART Show Competition will be held at the Red Lion Inn, Sacramento
    The Dates will be March26,27,28,2010, Friday, Saturday,Sunday
    Any Questions or Concerns are to be Directed to Mark Dias 831-634-1730 or email; wildpigman@email.com

The website is still down; We hope that within the week we should be back. We have ran into some issues with domains wanting a piece of it all and we currently
    have folks working on releases to get this squared away and back to our members.
    With all the hoops we have had to contend with I think all in all the down time has been minimal not creating a great impact!
    Thanks to all for your patience.

5. trapperfred

trapperfred New Member

i didn't even know we did something like this in California. I am definitely going to enter something. Idk what yet but i will see you guys there

6. RoyalOaksRanch

Its Jan... Any idea when the site will be back up?

7. We are more than Happy to have you trapper Fred, It is a good show and you always seem to pick up new ideas at any show you attend.

Hi Jan, I have been digging the last couple days myself, It will be back, don't worry I'm probably more frustrated than you about now.
    Thats just because the time frames I have been given are not panning out. I hate giving the info out and then it not work out!
    Thanks for your interest and help keeping up with this as well.

8. RoyalOaksRanch

ROFLMAO I didnt mean Im Jan.. meant Its January as in the month..I hope its back up soon, been down a long time..

Looking forward to the show :)

9. Glass eye

Glass eye New Member

I can do Sac. Redding is just too far for me.

10. trapperfred

trapperfred New Member

glass eye where are you from?

11. RoyalOaksRanch

Ya I agree,. Redding was soooo dang far.. The cost was right at 700.00 last time I went..
    Least in Sac I can drive home every day LOL... Plus in Sac there is stuff to do for those who get a hotel, Redding has nothing to do.. Least nothing I could find LOL...

12. It is an hour away from me, so it is going to make things a lot easier for me, too!

Now I wish the darn website will get back up....

13. Glass eye

Glass eye New Member

El Centro, CA. It's in the southeast corner of the state. I'm 5 miles from the Mexican border, 60 miles from the AZ border, and 120 miles east of San Diego.

14. klstet21

klstet21 New Member

Redding is a little far for those of us in Souther California. :( Especially for a weekend.

15. trapperfred

trapperfred New Member

Lol farther than i thought you where. I am from modesto in the central valley

16. RoyalOaksRanch

Its gonna be in SACRAMENTO now..

Mark Can you change the first post which shows it as Redding?

17. klstet21

klstet21 New Member

I grew up in Riverbank. Its right there and would be a whole lot closer to Redding than L.A.

18. Smeja

Smeja New Member

why in the hell would they have it on opening weekend of turkey season?....

19. trapperfred

trapperfred New Member

Sacramento is better than Redding for me also

20. RoyalOaksRanch

ROFLMAO