1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I hope he is still around!*Update*

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by whitetailedvisions, Oct 20, 2009.

1. We got this picture a few weeks ago and nothing since. I hope he is still around and it would be nice if he should himself about 1hour before sunset any day now![br][br][​IMG]

2. moosehorn

moosehorn New Member

Re: I hope he is still around!

Great deer,hope you can let the air out of him.

3. Scott Musgrave

Scott Musgrave Little Wildcat Creek Taxidermy, Sharpsville, IN.

Looks like he is getting ready to go. That hook on the G3 is cool.

4. AFWS

AFWS The lost Robertson

He's probably still hanging around ;) I had a big one last year that I got pictures of 4 nights in a row.For three weeks after that didn't get a single pic of him ??? then I finally got one more pic ,before I didn't see anymore of him :-\

5. moosehorn

moosehorn New Member

I hear you AFWS,I have abuck I got pictures of lastyear up until velvet shedding,and poof,gone.Well he was back again this year,and you got it,he vanished again,until yesterday,my son was combining some wheat about 2 miles from where he hung out in velvet,out he jumped out of a small grassy slough.Going to put camera up in that area today .Heres picture of him from this year,hes the one on the right

Attached Files:

6. cheapguy

cheapguy New Member

Nice deer! Hope you get him.

7. Hoss0902

Hoss0902 I drink to make other people seem more interesting

Give him time... I had a 10 point Day walker (He would go by around noon.) Then nothing, but this past Sunday I got him on it again, But this time it was almost 7 in the morning.

8. mitchson1

mitchson1 New Member

very nice

9. Re: I hope he is still around!

He is licking his chops and now so am I. I'm glad to see he is still around and now I can see his width.
    [br][br][br][​IMG]

10. Re: I hope he is still around!

he's there, we had a 19 pointer on camera multiple times in aug/sept of 07. then he vanished completely. a neighbor found his sheds that winter within a few hundred yards of his summertime pics. No one had seen him since until 5 nights ago. he was right across the road from his old woodlot sporting almost the same rack just doubled in mass. they may go off the radar, but they seem to resurface.

11. Re: I hope he is still around!

Thank GOD he is still ALIVE[br][br]The neighbor found his shed's and had them scored at the WI deer classic. I'm just happy he made it through the year and can't wait till next season.[br][br][br][​IMG][br][br] 91" by 82"

12. Re: I hope he is still around!

what did they score?

13. 91 2/8 and 82 4/8

14. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Can't beleive your neighbor hasn't killed him. 3 years of his sheds laying there minus the left side of one year.

15. I heard he found them while running coyotes. He runs alot of neighbors land so who knows who's land he found them on.

16. wideerguy9

wideerguy9 New Member

Saw the sheds in Green Bay this weekend, really looked that set over good since its not far from my house, the county got me wondering what part they are from. Huge sheds none the less, hope you get a crack at him.

17. I hope to get a crack. I dont know where you live but i wouldn't worry where they are from, I'm sure your not near that area if you haven't heard of this buck refereed to as "Crusher","Blaster", by some or "Baby Jesus" by others.