1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week. (Starting Friday, Oct. 23rd)

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by HOLMES, Oct 24, 2009.

1. HOLMES

HOLMES Active Member

Hello and welcome to Game Head of the Week. From beginners to the pros can share what they've been working on. You can post any game head it doesn't have to be a deer. No critiques please. This is just a place you can post with out fear. If you can email a pic but don't know how to post it you can email it to me and Ill post it for you. Thanks Brian Holmes

[email protected]

Ive been busy with lots of things and between the raining like heck and deer season I got behind on here a little. But anyway sorry for being late and here is Game head of the week.

This is a Antelope that Geno Ortega mounted and asked me to post for him. This is his second antelope. Looks great Geno, thanks for asking me to post it.

Attached Files:

2. Boxie

Boxie New Member

Not finished yet but the only picture I have. 192 gross low fence. Revolution's new full table pedestal!

[​IMG]

3. Awesome, Boxie! How long has Revolution had the table ped now? Looks very good!

4. Another beautiful mount Boxie. Love that revolution ped also.

5. Boxie

Boxie New Member

Alicia, Thanks and I got it about a month ago. It's a 21" and I think they might have a 23", also. They are fresh off the press!

,,,and thanks Jared for your compliment!

6. BDrake

BDrake Active Member

Nice phorn. Boxie that deer looks great

7. dbl.thraot_patch

dbl.thraot_patch New Member

Iowa
    Beautiful mount boxie!

This one went home earlier this week. 163" Iowa buck. This guys ears were quite the challenge, they were tore up pretty bad.

Attached Files:

8. zmia

zmia ozzie, ozzie, ozzie........

Thats a "MAD" mount Boxie, well done on another beautie!

9. deerlvr

deerlvr Member

Boxie, Great looking work. That's a really nice pedestal too. Your work is inspiring.

10. TIM DUNCAN

TIM DUNCAN surry county va

again boxie awesome buck keep em coming

11. dplais7124

dplais7124 Active Member

nice pedestal boxie.

12. HOLMES

HOLMES Active Member

Here is a Roe that Monarch shot back in July at Lochcarron on the west coast of Scotland.

He mounted it and ask me to post it for him. Nice job William.

Attached Files:

• hp.JPG
      hp.JPG
      File size:
      50.7 KB
      Views:
    • hp2.JPG
      hp2.JPG
      File size:
      50.8 KB
      Views:
  13. HOLMES

HOLMES Active Member

Couple more of the Roe.

Attached Files:

• hp3.JPG
      hp3.JPG
      File size:
      52.6 KB
      Views:
    • hp4.JPG
      hp4.JPG
      File size:
      38.9 KB
      Views:
  14. Outstanding Boxie. I do not no much about Roe deer but isn't that a giant as far as they go?

15. Slick mount Boxie. Is that form available yet. Didn't see it in their on line catalog.

16. Boxie

Boxie New Member

Thanks to all for your compliments..

Ron C,

Yes, this one is a ready and it is a 21". In a couple of weeks or so they will add 18", 19", 23" and 25" table pedestals! And I think the same goes for their wall pedestals!

thanks,

Boxie

17. lorefuma

lorefuma Member

yes, looks a very(veryvery) good one, maybe Monarc can give us the wheight?

18. This is my first post in the game head of the week and my third whitetail mount.

Attached Files:

19. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Here is a red stag I did Friday, Was one that I personally took while in Germany last fall.. Was still pretty wet when the pics were taken. The hide fit on the form like a glove..

Hoytman

Attached Files:

20. monarch

monarch New Member