1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Turkey Roost

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by AndyO, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Has anyone been in contact with them in the last three weeks to a month? My voicemails aren't being returned.

2. Drake Morris, Greentop, Mo

3. bw

bw New Member

This isn't the first post discussing the same complaint. Looks like a pattern.

4. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

They are building a horrible reputation for that!! I've heard the story from many, and have also experienced it myself!!

5. Definately not what I wanted to hear. They all seem very nice on the phone. I'm sure they will return my messages as soon as they can.

6. Bringing this to the top. Has anyone been in direct contact?

7. Well they finally called. Appears their RUSH service is taking about 60 days after payment in full :mad:. I got my flying turkey three days after I talked to them. What a waste of $520!! Now I get to spend the next few hours positioning, carding wings, blowing off tumbling grit, and hopefully the odor goes away when it dries.

That is the last bird I send them. They used to be great to work with but something has changed. I heard it from others when I posted this, now I see it first hand.

8. bw

bw New Member

Thanks for the update

9. mike g

mike g Active Member

I have used the Morris's for years and they always send the flying turkeys back that way. There is no way to ship them completely finished and the odor will go away as the bird dries.

10. Do em yourself :)

11. What a great idea...wish I would have thought of that sooner ::)