1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Took in more furs today

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by David Patton, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Hey Dave you know you are always in our prayers!

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

As long as we don't try to drown each other the fishing will be fun :)

3. David, prayers sent for your wife also!

4. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

David I am sorry to hear about your wife, and I apologize for getting on your case. Please accept my prayers as well as others, I am sorry.

5. MP, you can't drown a fat man...LOL, we float too well.

Tom, last time we talked we were going to have radiation treatment at Mass General. Then we had the surgery and were told that Boston was out. Now it is changed again. Looks we are going to Boston after all. If that does happen, I will get up with you and take a trip to NH. I looked you up on Mapquest and your studio is only 75 miles from Mass General.

Thanks to everyone, Jason, John, all ya'll have been on mind over the years and no hard feelings. Life is too short as it is to tote grudges around. :)
    David

6. Rhino

Rhino Too many irons in the fire will put the fire out!

David and I, made our peace, over a month ago. Feels good to let lose of hard feelings! We even saw each other today, and shook hands, and talked a little. Will miracles never cease!LOL

They say the Good Lord will never put more on you, than you can bear? In David's case, he has to be physically and emotionally drained! Trying to run a business, taking care of a sick wife, and raising a young Daughter, I seriously don't know how he is keeping it together?

This Man, and his Family, need all the Prayers, they can get!

Have faith Dave, IT WILL GET BETTER!

7. Amen Aubrey.

8. Thanks Aubrey,
    I looked different to you. That is what stress does to a man. I know I have changed both outside and in. I hope ya'll didn't think I was on a "secret squirrel" mission. I needed that pink ear glue that Tugwell and I use on the whitetail earliners. It really cuts down on the paint in the ears and Steve was just about through the last quart I got from HQ at the SC show last March.

I buy from HQ and other supply companies. No hard feelings. We are all in this to make a living and it ain't an easy way to do it. I do it because I can't stand sitting in a manufacturing plant thinking about taxidermy and tanning all day. I have to be in it up to my elbows to be happy. Even when I am getting my chops busted for being so slow getting hides back. :)