1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Week in Fish Pictures" ~Year 4~ Week # 3

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

The Week in Fish Pictures" ~Year 4~ Week # 3

Week #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warm welcome form Hinsdale New Hampshire!!!!! What a truly exceptional week for fish!!! Reproductions, Traditional fish taxidermy and great carving work really made the week in fish pictures a fish 3000 view week of the 4th year of the beloved string! Many thanks to all who share their beautiful work with all of us!

I want to personally say thank you for letting me join you every week in your successes and accomplishments! I have seen first hand the great strides so many have made with beautiful fish work! Good for you and congratulations on your hard work!!!!

Let's start of the week recognizing those who shared their wonderful work with all of us! Thanks for all the beautiful fish work in this past weeks this week in fish pictures!

I want to thank all of the great contributors who really show not only great talent and work but rather give such inspiration to all of us!

A great week Fishheads!!!!!
    From beginner's to the best in the world we all join in every week in a critique free and hassle free string with nothing more then great artist and inspiring fish taxidermist and carves get together to share with one another their praise and inspiration of good will and friendship to one another.

I would like to start this week with a new comer to the wonderful work of Fish taxidermy and a recent guest with Kathie and I here in New Hampshire, Mr. Shane Osborn of Cedar City Utah! Shane spent the past several days with us learning to work on his very first fish work. Shane is such a funny guy with lots of kindness and friendly outlook on life! Shane is a hard working talented man who really will be a great contributor of friendship and great fish inspiration for all of us! I sure hope you enjoy the work of Shane Osborn!!

I sure hope you enjoy this work!

So here goes!

I hope you enjoy the week!

So with out further ado let's get week # 3 under way.

So here we go and here is to a great week in fish pictures!!!! # 3 Enjoy!

My Best!

You're Friend
    Rick Krane

Here is the beautiful Smallie reproduction form Lake country that Shane completed as part of his workshop. Way to go Shane!!!

[​IMG]

My Best!

You're Friend
    Rick Krane

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Road
    Hinsdale, New Hampshire 03451
    Office 603-336-7296
    Email [email protected]
    Web www.anglersartistry.com

2. DanB

DanB New Member

Been bowhunting out of state for darn near a month and haven't contributed lately. But here is a couple fish, the cutbow trout was finished a few weeks ago and the bass just the other day. The bass blank I think I posted before but its a different client and diff. paint job.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Very nice job on the trout AND THE BASS - DanB Thanks! Ollie

4. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Danb, YOU ARE THE FREAKING KING OF LARGEMOUTHS.

Both of those fish look outstanding. NICE JOB DAN!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Nice fish guys!!! Here are two of my metal fish I just finished for a show next week
    Redfish

Attached Files:

6. Red Snapper

Attached Files:

7. Hey Shane I see you made through!!!!! ;D Nice job man!

Dan nice work on both my friend!!

Jeremy both of your are nice also but man that Red is just SICK SICK!!!!! I love it!!!! I got to see your Speck up at Rick's over the summer and your work is one of a kind man!!!! Keep it up!

8. UFD

UFD New Member

Shane, "purty" Smallmouth. 8)

DanB, beautiful fish work as always!

9. den007

den007 Active Member

Fun project I finally finished for CEO Bill Downey in Ohio. He is a very patient man, and even drove 13 hours to pick up components of this in person. We had a nice talk while looking across the lake at fall colors. You can sense his passion for fish. Track lighting, he went whole hog on this. Now, for your own office........just send a deposit and you can have a neat office too! LOL

Attached Files:

10. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

Very Nice Dan B.

Like the metals snakeawave

Nice smallie Shane!

11. Man killer fish everyone.
    Shane that is an incredible looking SMB for anyone but for your first fish OMG!!!
    Dan those fish are amazing but man that trout is outstanding.
    snakewave I would love to have a fish like that, super job.
    den that is one heck of a display and I'm sure he was thrilled. Love the background.

I feel sort of funny posting these after such nice work but it's what I've been doing lately. This is a 11 lb. lead based....jk MARTY..... I mean AP LMB and a 13" Bluegill.

Attached Files:

12. a few of the gill

Attached Files:

13. Bill4bass

Bill4bass New Member

DanB, Denny, Randy, and Shane. What can anyone say but "WOW". Great job by all!!!!!

14. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

Stunning Cuttbow Dan!

10" PA Native Brookie

Attached Files:

15. DanB

DanB New Member

Thanks for the nice compliments on my fish everyone. Jimmy, LOL, "King of Largemouths" LOL. Is that good or bad? :D No king here, just a fish head trying to make a living.
    Den, nice fish scene. Randy, you made those fish blanks look good with your paint jobs. I think I may purchase some of those to make a quick buck.
    Everyone have a great week.

16. KAMoHunter

KAMoHunter Proud member of the WVTA

nice lookin fish folks. got in a 19.5 inch brookie today and the guy thought that it was a brown. people amaze me.

17. Sikk

Sikk Member

It has been a while for me. I do not get a lot of fish business. Here is my latest. a 40 " LC Northern Pike blank converted into a 40" muskie, paul

Attached Files:

18. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Hi,Great looking fish.
    Scott.

19. thought I would share a couple of pics of the golden I delivered yesterday
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]