1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

competitors are KILLING me

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Tricia, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

thats kinda what I'm thinking......put him out on front street...oh wait...he's already there.
    Perhaps if he did this enough you could get him on harassment charges?

2. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Hire a private firm that deals with these kind of guys. I think the hells angels has both a collection agency and stalker solving department! lol

3. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Just let him see you with the camera. Make it obvious. Make sure you have the time date stamp on the video as well. No big deal. Once he sees that he is being filmed he will either moon the camera, flip you off, or give you hip thrusting gestures. Oh wait thats what I do when I am filmed. LOL

You can record the license plate number and tell the police you believe you are being stalked and have a record of the date and times you always see him. If they feel it is legit they will pull him over and question him. In the mean time Missouri has a conceal carry law and as little as you are I would be packing heat if you have your permit. A 40 smith and wesson or a 45 is much better than that 9mm unless you want to load some custom rounds for it. ;D

4. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Why not just put your shop logo on his vehicle, and leave him set there everyday?

5. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

now thats being creative!

6. Tricia

Tricia New Member

That's pretty funny, Bill. I like that one, but Ken's idea has more appeal right about now. ;)

There's no easy answer. County and city police are both involved, my house is inside city limits and my studio is outside city limits. He's fairly bold, but never seems to step over the line far enough to charge him with anything. Just enough to make me nervous. And so far, he's gone just far enough to make him suspect of stalking and harassment, but not far enough that they can pick him up for it. Pulling over and sitting on the highway isn't illegal. Neither is driving past my house and taking pictures of me or my husband walking our chihuahua. :-\

I just keep hoping that he'll get bored with this game he's playing and GO AWAY.

This has been going on for quite some time. Things started getting pretty bad around here 32 days ago. And now I'd like nothing more than to just shut the business down and go be a housewife. I've grown to understand and even appreciate the recluse mentality.

7. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Time for hubby to can the doggy and get into his vehicle and do some parking of his own...the guy will get THAT hint.

8. Kevin M.

Kevin M. Active Member

Be carefull Mike, You may start getting calls your not ready for !!!

9. Damn taht pic I just tossed my cookies through my nose.

10. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

11. Here's my View on it. I'm a trapper, not a taxi...When I get that once in a life time buck,bull, or even just a nice cat I want mounted...I don't shop for price...I shop for Quality. My suggestion is keep your Quality up and improving constantly.... And here's something I read a while back that is soo true..( it takes months or years to get good customers....Seconds to loose them)

12. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

lol ewwwwww mike you just blinded me

13. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Mike, the wife said you need a tan! She said your not stable.... :eek: (like she figured out something that we don't know) ;)

Thats ok cause she thinks I'm on drugs when I hang out with you! You must b a bad influence! LOL ;D ;D ;D