1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pennsylvania State Taxidermy & Wildlife Art Championships 2010

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Nov 18, 2009.

1. SR1

SR1 Divorces cost so much cause they are worth it!!!!!

WNY
    Re: Pennsylvania Taxidermy Association getting great PR from Seven Springs PA>

I am going to try and make it.

2. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

I can't think of a BETTER place than Seven Springs. Wished I could go.

3. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

Wait a minute.....Seven Springs in February? How the PTA is pulling this off in the middle of ski season is impressive!

Any of you taxidermist ski?

4. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Some bad mofo's on the board!

I tumble quite gracefully :)

5. duckfeathers

duckfeathers New Member

There are guys out there spraying hides down with WD-40 and stretching them over a form and calling it taxidermy,"
    /quote]
    WOW! Is there going to be a seminar on WD40 spray taxidermy?

Just made my reservation and checked out the web site. I like the rustic woodwork in the conference rooms. Taxidermy will look exceptionally great there. This could be the most scenic and cozy convention ever. Better get the word out to the world. Not everyone reads this forum you know.

6. michael p.

Can anybody pick up the lil'mexican and Kyle from the airport in Pittsburgh Wednesday evening. They'll buy you supper and pay you gas money :) LOL

7. Re: Pennsylvania Taxidermy Association getting great PR from Seven Springs PA>

Michale, io can grab em

8. Re: Pennsylvania Taxidermy Association getting great PR from Seven Springs PA>

Mike, just let me know what tiome. Me and the godfather will be arriving wewdnesday, just do not know how late
    tom

9. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Tom...when you're grabbing Miranda & Kyle...could you snag me too please? I'll be getting to Pittsburgh around 7:15 p.m... :)

10. Re: Pennsylvania Taxidermy Association getting great PR from Seven Springs PA>

I got ya Lisa

11. Re: Pennsylvania Taxidermy Association getting great PR from Seven Springs PA>

I have decided to fly down and have equiptment driven over by a friend. I will make sure a car is vaiulable to me to pick up at airport. Lisa is getting in at 7;15. i will pick her up and anybody else up there at this time, as of right now

12. michael p.

I will book the Miranda & Kyle's flights in the morning and get one scheduled as close to that time as possible for arrival. Lisa....AWESOME you are coming!!! Tom, is Richard coming ???

13. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Michael...don't think I'm not scared of you...I'm staying with Tricia, her mommy & her daughter...you won't have access to the room I'm in...you and your sheep fetish just need to stay away....:D

Thank you Tom. You're hired. :)

14. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Yep, we have a party of four in our room. My daughter is coming with Ann and me. ;D We'll have Lisa decked out in sparklies before you know it. LMAO

We may end up driving. With three drivers in the truck, that'll make driving a little easier on me...unless we bring the trailer, Ann and Kati refuse to drive while pulling a trailer. :-\ We'll get there somewhere around 9 or so. After being couped up in the truck for almost 15 hours with two of the most "girly girls" I know, I'll be needing a drink. ::)

15. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Come look me up, and I'll buy the first round. LOL

16. Tricia

Tricia New Member

WooHoo I'll take ya up on that. Thank ya. :D

17. michael p.

How old is your daughter ???

18. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Hmmmmmm, not sure I should admit this. She's 21. :-\

19. michael p.

Keep her away from Voya!!! LMAO :)

20. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

ROTFLMAO No kidding. When he comes over my dog runs and hides and my wife hides behind me :D