1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pennsylvania State Taxidermy & Wildlife Art Championships 2010

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Becky

Becky Member

There should still be "lock-out Condo's" available at the $99/night room rate.

These are different than regular condo's as they don't have a kitchen & living room area.

Call 7 Springs back and check on these.

2. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Thank You! they went from having no rooms available to having 5 whoever contacted them I apreciate it! See you there..

3. strutinh

strutinh Member

they still have rooms available, just booked one

4. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Seriously. This was the most fun I have ever had in my <u><i>entire life!!!!</i></u> Walking into the trade room for the first time...I'd never seen that much taxidermy stuff in that volume. It was amazing. I stood there and cried! Tom laughed at me. But that's okay. I loved it. Looking at all the new products...WASCO's new euro skulls that have large & small bases for shed antlers...those are gonna be cool. The new Badger air brush with the psi control on the brush. Sitting with Joe Kulis. Having breakfast with him was just simply surreal. Holding Tony Finazzo's base in the pheasant seminar...being a foot away from him as he worked...seeing how he taxied the skin around...even though I've done it myself...it was just too cool to be that close to that guy while he worked. Watching Howser do his duck. Holding a live alligator. Taking kids' pictures while they touched the gator, then texting the pics to their grandparent's e-mail...that was awesome. Waking up to the 40 some odd inches of snow outside. And then the show room. Oh my good God. Some of the pieces...wow...just simply wow. No other word describes it. Wow. And then to meet y'all too. I got to hug Ken Edwards and Rick Carter! Now how cool is that?!?! And Gatorpalooza. I love my gator. Love it. Totally love it. Just absolutely the most fun I have ever had in my entire life. Without a doubt.

Thank you all so much. I'm crying again. Y'all rock. :) I'm absolutely coming back as often as I can. ;)

5. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Lisa it was nice meeting you at the PA show you deffinatelly can calm a gator! Tom I want to thank you for the Gatorpalooza my son loved it and I enjoyed it as well. Micheal P you are a great guy it was nice to meet you..and all you guys cracked me up diving in the snow . the PA show was awesome and I hope to attend every year from now on.. for those that did not go you deffinatelly missed out. What great people, show, and a place to have the show!
    Blaine & Hunter