1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

VA vocational rehab?

Discussion in 'Training' started by joe511s, Nov 19, 2009.

1. cotaxidermy

cotaxidermy New Member

We at Colorado Institute of Taxidermy work with the VA/ Voc Rehab all the time. The school has to be approved by the VA for VA/ Voc Rehab benefits.
    www.coloradotaxidermyschool.com

2. I own & operate the ( Northeast School of Taxidermy ) hee in upstate New York ( on the Canadian boarder & ......................

Yes, I DO Train students for the ( Vocational rehabitation dept. of NY & for other states.........vermont, & NJ etc. ) .................It is known as the ( NYS Education Department backed ..........VESID program & Those who qualify can get GRANTS to attend my school classes ............vesid stands for ( Vocational education for the individual handicaped ) .

I am a VENDER for this organization as well as many other organizations who Will pay for retraining of underprivilaged & unemployed people ! Othe r groups I have trained for are ( workforce ny & the Disabled Vetrans organizations )

Contact me for pics of recent graduates & reference info. 315-393- 1483 .............go to my website at ( www.larrystaxidermy.com ) students In class at this time & I only take one to three students at a time !