1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

You gotta laugh about some people.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Brian Claar, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

I had a guy stop in a few days ago and look at my work. He said he would be bringing a deer to me that he killed in October. We talked about poses and even started the work order so the invoicing would go quickly when he returned. He was supposed to show up the next day. . Well he calls today when I was taking a nap. He asked if he could come get his antlers from the other day, and I said OK. I have skinned a lot of deer and things the past few days so I came out to the shop to get his antlers. I looked and looked, but couldn't find anything. I remembered the guys name but I had NO invoice for him. I was wondering what the Hell did I do. Well he shows up and I said how did we write up your Invoice, because I can't find it any where. He then informed me that he dropped it off 2 days ago and locked it in the Trailer. I told him about my trailer, but to leave a note or CALL and let a message so I knew about it.

Thank God it has been cold. It hasn't even thawed completely yet. LOL.

So far its been a great season for me.

2. hah ive had tht kinda stuff happen 2 me b4 i went on vacation not 2 long ago and one of my regular customers had shot a deer and wanted a skull mount but couldnt get ahold of me so he swung by my place ad put the head in the bed of one of my trucks.. well when i got back from my trip i hopped in my truck ( a few days later) and went in town 2 get some stuff at the store i came out and when i went 2 put the stuff in the bed i found a deer head lucky for me he put a paper with his name and wat he wanted done with it lol

3. Gary A

Gary A N. West Taxidermy 208-404-9706

Similar story w/a buddy of mine.....unfortunately his dog found it first andchewed up one of the ears pretty nicely.

4. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

I wish I had time to take a nap! ::)

5. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Well Bill, I saw on Facebook the other day when you mentioned how you were watching a Movie and "Cuddling" with the wife. :eek: :D :D :D LOL

6. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

I didnt get a nap then either.... ;)